Highlight Of Your Hookah Career

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1337037596' post='547318']
I can't believe I'm going to answer this but oh, what the hell......

I actually used my hookah hobby to seduce someone. If that doesn't count as Score!, I don't know what does.

'Rani
[/quote]

Am I the only one that's interested in this story....?
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1337105418' post='547358']

I actually used my hookah hobby to seduce someone. If that doesn't count as Score!, I don't know what does.

'Rani
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hell no, We need more details Rani... juicy, juicy details....

For me the first time I tried Tangiers (Never looked back) Thanks to this lovely forum of course.

Also the first time I went down to Tangiers, bought my first phunnel bowl and tried noir Kpeach for the first time... Life changing

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1337111225' post='547365']

'Rani
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i second this! MORR!!

[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1337122164' post='547376']
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1337111225' post='547365']

'Rani
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i second this! MORR!!
[/quote]

Screw details, we wants pics!

Hell, I can't manage to post regular pics - so I don't think I'd be posting "those" kinds of pictures, lol.....

You guys are sooooooo bad..... I kinda like that in a man!

'Rani

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1337128568' post='547389']
[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1337128261' post='547388']
lol well welcome to the male mind :P and joytron are you a /b/ro?
[/quote]

?
[/quote]

lol nvm man you would have known if you were lol its all good

Are you calling joy a "bro"??

Well he is the furthest from bro you will ever meet.

Definitely one of the coolest people i've had the pleasure to meet

I'm going to have to say he's referencing the most vile, hideous, HORRID place on the internet. 4chan.
/b/ is a horrible section on that site. HORRIBLE.

But seriously, I'm glad somebody else was interested..... Lets just see how this plays out. Edited by rhineholt

I have to say, my highlight is probably the first time I ever smoked out of a hookah. I had no Idea it was so smooooth. I pretty much hogged it the whole night. I have never had tangiers though, so maybe that will be my new highlight when I eventually try it.
  • Upvote 1

'Rani
[/quote]

Done it. lol

Highlight for me, being able to be apart of hookahpalooza and teach so many different people about the world of hookah. I've had four different people smoking at my apartment over the last couple of days that have had their perception of a hookah changed 100% by a properly set up hookah.

[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1337187136' post='547416']

'Rani
[/quote]

Done it. lol

Highlight for me, being able to be apart of hookahpalooza and teach so many different people about the world of hookah. I've had four different people smoking at my apartment over the last couple of days that have had their perception of a hookah changed 100% by a properly set up hookah.
[/quote]

I'm going to also add that the highlight WILL BE once I get my living room revamped. I'm turning it into a very private hookah lounge, with lots of seating, cube tables instead of long coffee tables, and of course, hookahs everywhere...... Think 1920's bohemian "salons"with fragrant smoke and you have the general idea. I expect it to be completely set up by mid-September as the weather just begins to cool and it's perfect for opening the windows and cranking the music.

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1337188823' post='547417']

'Rani
[/quote]

Done it. lol

[/quote]

I'm going to also add that the highlight WILL BE once I get my living room revamped. I'm turning it into a very private hookah lounge, with lots of seating, cube tables instead of long coffee tables, and of course, hookahs everywhere...... Think 1920's bohemian "salons"with fragrant smoke and you have the general idea. I expect it to be completely set up by mid-September as the weather just begins to cool and it's perfect for opening the windows and cranking the music.

'Rani
[/quote]

Pics when you finish that, please!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1337192453' post='547419']
[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1337188823' post='547417']

'Rani
[/quote]

Done it. lol

[/quote]

'Rani
[/quote]

Pics when you finish that, please!
[/quote]
Knock out two birds with one stone and post both sets of pics!!