$10?! Are You Serious?

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1336013343' post='546476']
uhhh.. sorry daniel.. They guy I was hoping would help out is being rather rude.. He seems to feel that since you didn't buy the pipe through him, he doesn't want to take a cap off of one of the ones he has. I mentioned to him that I've bought 4/5 pipe from him over the years.. so maybe he will change his mind. but as of right now, i'm of no help
[/quote]
That's a dumb reason. You should have just said you needed one. But yeah thanks for trying let me know if comes through. 5star said they'd get me one when I make an order. So if you don't hear anything by friday I'll just go through 5star. I appreciate your effort though buddy :)

did the shop know what they had? Or how did this deal go down?

I mean i did picked up a 68 barcudda shell for 500. From an old lady who's son died at the war over seas. Yea I know terrible but still better then the junk yard giving her 100 for the scrap metal.

[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1336019421' post='546489']

I mean i did picked up a 68 barcudda shell for 500. From an old lady who's son died at the war over seas. Yea I know terrible but still better then the junk yard giving her 100 for the scrap metal.
[/quote]
Well I went in to buy coconaras. I saw the stem lying on the floor in front of the coals and asked what they're selling it for. He said they're selling it as is. I asked what the price was and he said, "I don't know.. Ten bucks?" Haha. This shop sells KM's regularly too, so they know what they had, maybe he gave me such a great price because I'm a regular there. I don't know. Pretty sweet though. He also said they had it for a while so maybe they just couldn't get rid of it.
[quote name='skeetsak' timestamp='1336022239' post='546498']

i will sell you my purge valve for 89.99
[/quote]
... No thanks.

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1336032007' post='546503']
[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1336019421' post='546489']

[/quote]
Well I went in to buy coconaras. I saw the stem lying on the floor in front of the coals and asked what they're selling it for. He said they're selling it as is. I asked what the price was and he said, "I don't know.. Ten bucks?" Haha. This shop sells KM's regularly too, so they know what they had, maybe he gave me such a great price because I'm a regular there. I don't know. Pretty sweet though. He also said they had it for a while so maybe they just couldn't get rid of it.
[/quote]

That is pretty sweet!

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1336103027' post='546567']
Daniel.. I'll send you the purge cap off of my KM black pear... if you send me the stem.. ;)
[/quote]
Haha How about just the cap and I'll send you half of what i paid for the pipe? :D

Lucky bastard. Maybe your local hardware store will have some kind of cap you could fit on there? May not work as a purge, but they probably have something to seal it up.