$10?! Are You Serious?

Bought this KM stem for ten dollars at a local shop today just because it didn't have a purge valve, base, or tray. So stoked.
[attachment=5852:KM1.jpg]
[attachment=5853:KM3.jpg]
[attachment=5854:KM4.jpg]
[attachment=5855:KM5.jpg]

Wow, ten bucks for a Double Kamanja Wheat?? Dude, that brings a whole new meaning to "totally worth it." That pipe sells for $99 at my local shop... Do you happen to have the spare parts or you got a plan to obtain them?

I have spare parts but apparently the purge valve is a lot wider than all of my hookahs so I have to track one down online or something. I have a tray though so I'll just buy what I need when I make an order this week. I couldn't pass it up for ten dollars.

Purge valve might require a little bit of thought.

Next time I go by the local shop, I'll check the random parts box and see if I can find a KM purge valve in there for ya. ;) Other than that, maybe hit up the online vendors and see if they can't help you out?

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335925889' post='546381']
Next time I go by the local shop, I'll check the random parts box and see if I can find a KM purge valve in there for ya. ;) Other than that, maybe hit up the online vendors and see if they can't help you out?
[/quote]
Thanks :) Yeah, I think I'll look around some local shops also, to see if they have anything that'll fit, but I contacted a couple vendors to see if they can sell me one when I make an order. It's just weird to me how much wider the valve is than the regular rectangular KM purge valves are.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1335925992' post='546382']
I hate you so much DB. That might be the best deal I have seen on here.
[/quote]
Muwahahahaha

Wait, you mean you can't fit a KM purge valve from another KM on it? Like it must have a special KM purge valve or something? I'm not sure if I'll be able to find one like that... I only ever see the ones like what I have on my OG Tri (click the picture below in my link to see what I mean).

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335927178' post='546386']
Wait, you mean you can't fit a KM purge valve from another KM on it? Like it must have a special KM purge valve or something? I'm not sure if I'll be able to find one like that... I only ever see the ones like what I have on my OG Tri (click the picture below in my link to see what I mean).
[/quote]
I have that purge valve but its too small. That's why I was so thrown off. This is the kind I need.
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/KMvalve.jpg

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1335932348' post='546388']
I'll give you double what you paid for it.
[/quote]
Haha, thanks but no thanks

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1335934327' post='546390']
[/quote]
I have that purge valve but its too small. That's why I was so thrown off. This is the kind I need.
[url="http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/KMvalve.jpg"]http://i563.photobuc...izz/KMvalve.jpg[/url]

[/quote]
[/quote]

that's the same purge that is on my KM. The shops around here don't have ANY KM's with the normal rectangular purges.. I could call and see if i can nab you one

Stupidest pick up I have ever seen in my life and by stupid I mean stupid they sold it at that price and stupendous that you got it.

I love my wheat(single). It's the best km I have ever used.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1335937804' post='546394']
[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1335934327' post='546390']
[/quote]
[url="http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/KMvalve.jpg"]http://i563.photobuc...izz/KMvalve.jpg[/url]

[/quote]
[/quote]

that's the same purge that is on my KM. The shops around here don't have ANY KM's with the normal rectangular purges.. I could call and see if i can nab you one
[/quote]
I'd really appreciate it if you could fine me one, nate. :)

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335942486' post='546397']
Stupidest pick up I have ever seen in my life and by stupid I mean stupid they sold it at that price and stupendous that you got it.

I love my wheat(single). It's the best km I have ever used.
[/quote]
Yeah, I agree. I really still can't believe they sold it to me for so cheap. It smokes like a dream. And since getting it I don't understand what people are saying about their build quality going bad. This has much better build quality than the Pharonie or even the old Kafae I have. If it was any better I'd question if they were machine made

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1335949392' post='546402']
I'm sending them a message now. If they just have the cap and no ball, thats cool, right?
[/quote]
Yeah absolutely. I really appreciate it buddy :)

Air soft gun pellet and foil = new purge valve

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335999041' post='546462']
You can't do a crappy rig job for a purge valve on such a nice hookah. :twocents:
[/quote]
I agree, but its only until i get the correct purge cap. I reeeally wanted to smoke it last night so I had to do something haha.

uhhh.. sorry daniel.. They guy I was hoping would help out is being rather rude.. He seems to feel that since you didn't buy the pipe through him, he doesn't want to take a cap off of one of the ones he has. I mentioned to him that I've bought 4/5 pipe from him over the years.. so maybe he will change his mind. but as of right now, i'm of no help