Shiazo Steam Stones Inquiry.

So, seeing as how I have nothing to smoke right now, I was thinking of trying out these shiazo steam stones (once I get the money) that you guys have been posting reviews on. I find the concept interesting and it doesn't seem like most of you are getting bad results whatsoever. If I do try it, any suggestions on a flavour? What do you think the health effects of the stones are vs regular hookah tobacco?

Oh and a quick little P.S. Sorry for not being so active as of lately, school is a bitch, but it's almost summer, so that will be changing.

As always, thanks guys. ^_^

Some of their flavors are incredibly bland, but there's a good number that are (surprinsgly) good. Banana, Caribbean Dream, Lime, Guava, Grapefruit, Honeydew are all great. There's a few other brands as well now you may consider, I've heard XHale is okay, I really am fond of the Hydro brand, the mango, and qing rubus are good. Again, it just depends on the flavor, they all have certain flavors that are quite good.

So far I have tried Shiazo Blueberry, Caribbean Dream, and Raspberry... I recommend those three, especially Caribbean Dream and Blueberry though. Loved them. In fact I want to try more flavors and have been considering posting up a trade thread to trade some of my tobacco for some Shiazo or another steam stones brand just so I can try out some other flavors without putting too much of a dent in my wallet.

They don't replace the feeling of smoking hookah tobacco, but they are pretty revolutionary and an excellent alternative. Plus you can reuse the stones for whatever flavors you want to make. :)

Personally, I love them. The only flavors I've had are strawberry and honeymelon dew and both are awesome. I like how its a steam instead of smoke.

[quote name='mavsfan31' timestamp='1335632445' post='546204']
Chris I have six flavors I would be willing to trade or sell for a reasonable price.
[/quote]

PM me what flavors you have and maybe we can work something out. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I would probably go with the blueberry flavour if I were to try them out, but I agree with you Chris, I haven't even tried them yet and I don't feel like it could really replace tobacco.

Thanks again guys.

[quote name='Santino' timestamp='1335632404' post='546203']
Also, you can add those nicotine drops from the E-cig as well. It gives them a bit more of a "back bone".
[/quote]

Huh... thats an idea. How many drops do you put in?

about 10 drops in a bowl loaded in a CCv2. Used some Cola flavored nicotine with the Shiazo Cola, worked pretty well. Gave a hell of a buzz at first, not so much later in the bowl. I smoked another bowl with some tryptopham e-cig liquid as well, probably a hazard to fall asleep holding a hose connected to a hot coal..

Tryptophan drops for an e-cig?! Wtf... Now we can smoke our supplements? Love it. Where do i sign up?

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*