5Star 7Ico

I had Black and Yellow in my shopping cart, but didn't pull the trigger.

I have one from the samples and can barely fit my oyster fork in it to pack it. Too small for my liking.

I did just get a new small though and it has the more square bowl profile like the 7s and 8s.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1335553765' post='546114']

I have one from the samples and can barely fit my oyster fork in it to pack it. Too small for my liking.

I did just get a new small though and it has the more square bowl profile like the 7s and 8s.
[/quote]

If you want to let that smaller one go, I'd gladly take it off your hands. :D

I pack with my hands, but poke with my oyster fork. ;)

Haha Chris you fucking bowl hawk!

Got my 7 and using it now. It's a tad wider than the pico but it's more shallow. When in done with this bowl I'll see which holds more/less shisha. It smokes great just my bowl sucks because I didn't wait to acclimate blackberry haha.

Also 5star forgot my coals so won't have those until tomorrow....

Yea they forgot mine as well derek. they are being shipped in a seperate order... hopefully throw throw in extra goodies. They most likely got slammed with orders right away and got all frantic-like

[quote name='dzigner' timestamp='1335556913' post='546120']
From which vendor Skoozle?
[/quote]

5Star, but this was a while ago, before they sold out. I was just saying, I like the yellow/black combo.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335557665' post='546125']
[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1335553765' post='546114']

[/quote]

If you want to let that smaller one go, I'd gladly take it off your hands. :D

I pack with my hands, but poke with my oyster fork. ;)
[/quote]

I think I'm going to hold on to it for now. It was a gift from my dear friend Eric. And In the future, it might be good for a quick smoke or sampling flavors.

And stop trying to seduce me with your dirty talk.

Well, coals came in just now... still waiting on the rest.. damn UPS... coals were shipped on the 26 using USPS, and the rest was on tuesday, shipped same day.. I really fuckin hate UPS

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335765024' post='546256']
How are you liking the #7 joe? I'm still trying to get mine right but getting better with it.
[/quote]

I dunno yet man, I just got in from work and it arrived today. Going to have to pack a bowl tomorrow and get back to ya on that. It looks awesome though! I'm definetely excited to take her for a test

I like it, Don't think it out performs a small, but it's a good small bowl. Tried a couple times last night, Just can't get it to work with cubes very well, flats yes.