5Star 7Ico

[quote name='Woodsytheowl' timestamp='1335401147' post='545951']
~$40 for a bowl is too steep for me :(
[/quote]

Especially since here shortly even smaller Tangiers phunnels (the official #8 Picos) *should* be available, which Katie has confirmed will perform better anyways. And for a cheaper price (Eric said on .us he's going to sell them for the same price as the other sizes of phunnels, which means the vendors should do the same).

I dont care, I couldnt resist grabbing one of these anyway. I needed to reorder tang anyway, chance to grab a rare bowl... fuck yes

the package deal isn't really a big deal.. bowl for like 18 dollars isnt bad and 3 flavours and some coals, especially for people in the usa only paying 10 dollars for shipping

[quote name='Twitchy' timestamp='1335419596' post='545958']
the package deal isn't really a big deal.. bowl for like 18 dollars isnt bad and 3 flavours and some coals, especially for people in the usa only paying 10 dollars for shipping
[/quote]

if I could spare it i would jump on it, price for the bowl is average, but its for now a rare bowl with tangiers and a box of the coals Eric loves just as much as Gc's. Overall not bad imo

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1335453448' post='545970']
That had to offer the Birquq with it, got 3 of the new flavors... wife is going to kill me!!!
[/quote]

Haha, congrats Stuie! Exactly why I didn't order... My girl would have taken my balls with the wedding/honeymoon coming up. :lol:

Lucky, you guys are all getting your orders in now... I forgot to tell him to ship it USPS.... he shipped UPS. mine wont be here til monday... I hate UPS.... and he shipped it same day

You guys will be lucky if they take that long. I ordered Tuesday night and it shipped yesterday and isn't supposed to be here til tomorrow. How the fuck does LA to San Diego take 3 days shipping? Guess I'll never be ordering from 5star again.

I asked for USPS because I live in a gated apartment complex and ups and FedEx have trouble getting in sometimes. Big mistake on my part. I'm beyond livid

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335473958' post='546013']
You guys will be lucky if they take that long. I ordered Tuesday night and it shipped yesterday and isn't supposed to be here til tomorrow. How the fuck does LA to San Diego take 3 days shipping? Guess I'll never be ordering from 5star again.

I asked for USPS because I live in a gated apartment complex and ups and FedEx have trouble getting in sometimes. Big mistake on my part. I'm beyond livid
[/quote]

Bro, it's quite obvious. It's the Pony Express..they gotta ride their horses down there lololol

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335475793' post='546019']
Completely. I should have just took the risk with FedEx/UPS. This is why I only order from HJ
[/quote]

How could he have gotten it out to you any quicker? Was 5star not able to ship it out the next day?

[quote name='kamikaze' timestamp='1335476285' post='546020']
[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335475793' post='546019']
Completely. I should have just took the risk with FedEx/UPS. This is why I only order from HJ
[/quote]

How could he have gotten it out to you any quicker? Was 5star not able to ship it out the next day?
[/quote]

What he's saying is it shouldn't take 3 days to get something from Los Angeles to San Diego

Yea nothing takes that long to ship from LA to SD so either 5star didnt ship the day they should have or they shipped it the cheapest possible way which would piss me off even more as 5star has one of the more expensive shipping costs from a vendor

I ordered at 1230 am tuesday so it should have shipped on tuesday but didnt go out until wed. so its taking 2 days from la to here not 3 but the fact that they didnt ship tuesday when they had all day pisses me off

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335476987' post='546023']
I ordered at 1230 am tuesday so it should have shipped on tuesday but didnt go out until wed. so its taking 2 days from la to here not 3 but the fact that they didnt ship tuesday when they had all day pisses me off
[/quote]

Ahhh, ok... I read your post as tuesday night. So tue night, shipped out wed, thursday in transit, friday delivery.. wouldn't have been all that far off base, and really only 2 days of shipping.

Tuesday morning is a bit different of a story. 5star shipped my stuff today, we'll see how long it takes.

Hey, if I get it shipped from 5star with USPS it takes 3 days from them to Milwaukee, WI. I dunno what the problem is derek. but when they ship with UPS it takes up to a week for some odd reason.

Good, I dont want anything left on my doorstep. The people who dwell in my neighborhood are likely to steal it if it's left out there.