5Star 7Ico

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335310626' post='545834']
you can never have enough tangiers people!
[/quote]

Lol, if I get new Tang, then I open the new Tang and ignore the old Tang, and I just feel bad about life.

:lol:
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1335320368' post='545858']
wierd, showing in-stock for me. putting in order in, we'll see how it goes.
[/quote]

Guess they realized they had some more left? Showing only 3 left right now- better hurry! I would do this deal if I had the money (want that Mint Chocolate Chill color!). :(

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335322434' post='545860']
[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1335320368' post='545858']
wierd, showing in-stock for me. putting in order in, we'll see how it goes.
[/quote]

Guess they realized they had some more left? Showing only 3 left right now- better hurry! I would do this deal if I had the money (want that Mint Chocolate Chill color!). :(
[/quote]

I grabbed a purple one. Also added some birquq to my order. My life is about be awesomer in 3-5 business days. :)

I'm not seeing the purple color??? Never saw it listed, actually... Looks sexy in the pic, though.

EDIT: But they did get smart and added Birquq and Lucid package deals! Da fuck... where's my credit card?

EDIT: Eh, I'mma force myself to hold off... promised myself not to use the credit card anymore. Gotta get it paid off (haha, yeah right). Besides, two of the Birquq flavor dropdowns are missing. :(

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335342633' post='545889']
first one from the left
[url="http://5starhookah.com/7ico-Package-Deal-ICOP.htm"]http://5starhookah.c...e-Deal-ICOP.htm[/url]
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry, I meant to be able to choose it to buy in the dropdown menu. Looks sexy as fuck in the pic! Lucky bastards, those of you who got one...

I asked them if I could just get the bowl. Little confused by their response

[quote][color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]im so sorry we can do that, Erick gave us orders e have to follow [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA Straight copy and paste from the email.

Just thought I would throw that out there... it maybe only funny to me since I hardly slept last night!!!

[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1335364206' post='545914']
stuie if you want i buy the tang and pay for shipping to my end if you dont want the tobacco and just want the bowl
[/quote]

It's not the baccy issue, I just dropped a ton on Tang (of course right before the new Birquq flavors hit) Pretty sure my wife will hit me for another hookah purchase this month. Maybe if I buy her something....