5Star 7Ico

[url="http://www.5starhookah.com/7ico-Package-Deal-ICOP.htm"]http://www.5starhookah.com/7ico-Package-Deal-ICOP.htm[/url]

5star has the # 7 tangiers bowl in !

I wish they had just the bowls but the package is a pretty good deal and you can never have enough Tangiers so I don't mind. I picked up the purple one as I've always lusted over a purple Tangiers bowl. I'm thinking the 7 will be my noir bowl and the pico will be my birquq bowl

i think they did it so people dont just buy bowls to sell at a higher price, supposely only about 70 of these # 7s were made

[quote name='Twitchy' timestamp='1335254940' post='545753']
[b]i think they did it so people dont just buy bowls to sell at a higher price[/b], supposely only about 70 of these # 7s were made
[/quote]

They don't care whether you keep the bowl or flip it at a higher price. I think they are selling it as a package to move their stock because they know people WILL buy the bowls.
  • Upvote 1

Yea pretty much.Still a good deal though as you probably could easily flip these bowls for around mini cost but ill be keeping this as its almost what ive always wanted size and finish wise

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1335255122' post='545754']
Well glad I got one. I was bummed I missed the UH sale on them but it worked out since I'm getting a purple one.
[/quote]

same didn't want blue !

Couldn't pass up the oppertunity to buy one... even though I'm broke and this was the last of my money... got a dark blue one :D

question is: Are these going to be rare or not? I mean it's a size I've been lusting over, so I think it's perfect and i'm not complaining either way.

^ these were ment to be # 8 picos, they did not ment specifications due to being hand made so they are # 7s there are only 50-70 supposely a tangiers rep said... rarest tangiers bowl supposely..

Yea if it's true about 50-70 of these being made then these would be one of the rarest of not THE rarest Tangiers bowls. With how many minis have been made in group orders and such these should be more coveted than minis.

[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1335283976' post='545774']Hmmm it's more expensive then UH[/quote]

After you subtract the tang and the coals then you're paying about $17.50 for the bowl. Edited by dzigner

Yeah your right, probably around 5 rounds per 20.

Honestly, I hate those coals. HATE.
The only upside is they light very quickly on the coil stove and they dont burn that hot.

Wish I could just get the bowl. Just stocked up on Tang for a good while and I have 12 boxes of CCN and GC. I don't need any coals, i just want the bowl.

I called today and they are running low. They are holding one for me and I'm gonna call tomorrow and pay for it :) had to let a bank transfer clear some space on my credit card..been spending too much lately haha...i chose orange top black bottom...looks sick