Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

claytronmeans

Tangiers Birquq First Five Flavors Release.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnP4JIkRf6I&feature=plcp&context=C4a54a90VDvjVQa1PpcFNATEoZ0CTSsn6RTdsL8rbiRcgiJW3T9QQ%3D[/video]

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1334557472' post='545054']
Ermm....Is it me or you guys were kind of tipsy while doing that? :drinks:
[/quote]

DTHR is sober for a majority if not all of their reviews, actually. And not only that, but starting on that review, we decided not to drink on camera. This kept people from getting suspicious of our sobriety on camera, ironic you should ask if we were. Haha.

Dead sober... lol.

It might be a bad thing that people assume we're drunk when sober.. haha

Great review of the first five Birquq flavors, guys! You just got me even more excited for whenever I am able to try these. :)

cant see it clayton shows as private

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1340565849' post='549912']
cant see it clayton shows as private
[/quote]

Same...

lol hooker review :I, I am excited to try this line though :I

somewhere, there are smoke detectors watching this video, screaming in agony at all those hookahs

He hid the video or took it down because he stated in it that the Birquq line was water-based. Eric confirmed that it is not. So he didn't want the false info out there on the interwebz.