My New Km

kenshinx23

Km's are hit or miss actually but the Triple Kamanja is amazing possibly the best KM ever made. As far as beautiful hoses many hookahs have stunning hoses look at Turkish pipes for example. Also Shika hookahs apparently have the exact same hose as KM hookahs :-) but yea the kamanja is awesome especially on that base! when we smoking bro? lol 

Thought i would show you guys how my baby sleeps. 

[url=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/OverLord21/media/IMG_2621_zpsf4dd2cf7.jpg.html]IMG_2621_zpsf4dd2cf7.jpg[/URL]

And for jenna new hose to ummmmm shed liquids over (im taking about drooling of course) 

[url=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/OverLord21/media/IMG_2633_zpscbbd5c61.jpg.html]IMG_2633_zpscbbd5c61.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/OverLord21/media/IMG_2634_zps90a1b9ac.jpg.html]IMG_2634_zps90a1b9ac.jpg[/URL]

Can i declare my self black and gold king? (bad lighting, will take another in day light)

Edited by kenshinx23

Km's are hit or miss actually but the Triple Kamanja is amazing possibly the best KM ever made. As far as beautiful hoses many hookahs have stunning hoses look at Turkish pipes for example. Also Shika hookahs apparently have the exact same hose as KM hookahs :-) but yea the kamanja is awesome especially on that base! when we smoking bro? lol 

its a Double KAMANJA mate, no such thing as a triple.. Beauty I agree

They. Are. Amazing! And those hoses are Fantastic! I'm a sucker for beautiful hoses

haha i figured you'd like it

its a Double KAMANJA mate, no such thing as a triple.. Beauty I agree

oh i thought if the last stub, the one on the top was plain it was called double, if it had design on it, it was tripe

lol I thought that as well! How Heavy is it? That is the ONLY KM i would buy in a heartbeat if i had the money! I may also get a certain Leo Hope they have 1 amazingly nice pipe which (also comes in black and gold) 

• 2 weeks later...

Vase looks familiar ... huh ... that's weird :-p

Looks good man, enjoy!

And bad ass case by the way.

haha everyone loves the case, even got a lock and key for that puppy

Where do you get those? any chance you can secure another case like that for me? Also how much do you get them for? 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good man, enjoy!

Where do you get those? any chance you can secure another case like that for me? Also how much do you get them for? 

I work in the medical field, so we get those with new equipment every now and then. If i get another one i will let you know. 

Looks good man, enjoy!

I work in the medical field, so we get those with new equipment every now and then. If i get another one i will let you know. 

Thank's I need a quality case for my Syrian. especially 1 with a lock and key. I just hope it wont cost too much lol