My Hook

Chato92

Its a pharoh I dont know if im spelling it correctly or not but what type of hookah is it is there a specific category that it falls under? .
I need a hose but dont know what kind to get can i get some advice, I have the regular crappy one.
THANKS!!
As i was at the Smoke Shop picking one out back then, I took forever to pick it and as i was walking around not being able to make up my mind the shop owner says to me "You're not buying Beamer " with a Russian accent which made it way funnier so after that, thats what i named my hookah.

Heh, great story. I'd have put them down and said "im not buying hose either" and walked out. :)

But seriously, any hose will fit that hookah. Look in the review section if you want ideas.

The hookah itself? The base looks like something custom made? The part where it screws in looks kinda chinese, but the stem almost looks Syrian in style? There are people who will come along and probably give you all the right info when they wake up. :)

Welcome to the forum.

The vase is super cool it was the only one in the shop that stood out because I liked the vase. What you see on the vase which look like threads is just for show they aren't threads. The top part where it has the valve and the hose holes... Sorry for crappy terms that part actually has threads and has to be screwed on so you can basically pick it up anywhere above the vase and it won't come apart and the parts are pretty heavy.

Loving the vase, it reminds me of something I used to have.

"Beamer" haha love it!

I do get such a Syrian feel from the swirly teardrop design of the stem - this is a good thing btw! Edited by Judy Oma

Every one says it looks kind of like a bong when the metal parts aren't on it and it sort of does...

Those "bongs" are actually just cut up vases from China. Your base was actually made as a vase and then they added the screw attachment. I know a guy with a legitimate artistic glass shop who had his vases confiscated (unaltered vases) because they thought they could be turned into bongs. I am sure some of the people he sells to do that, but certainly not all. He lost an entire $20k shipment over it.

Wooah 20k...Any ideas on what style stem it is? Someone above said it looked Syrian.