Zombie Disease?

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1335466699' post='545994']
I have zero family members that have had the pig blood, horse blood, cow pox pus from diseased cows, rabbit brain tissue, dog kidney tissue, monkey kidney cell culture, contaminated poultry ovum, formaldehyde, mercury, and aluminum phosphate, (and on... and on... and on...) injected or fed to any of us.

Health issues around here are markedly less than the average family. I bet you have been to the slash/poison/burn-Dr more in the last 3 years than I have been in the last 30.

Between 1986 and 2008 the gov't paid out more than 1, 800,000,000.00 dollars to victims of injuries from vaccines.

Sure, line up, and roll up that sleeve - sheeple, no saving them, don't even try Dr. Smokes, it's not worth the effort.
[/quote]

More nut jobs infecting and killing our kids. Great. Remind me to stay away from wherever you live.

My kid has had all her vaccinations, Brightest damned child ever. Unfortunatly they wouldn't let her have a double dose as I requested. Wanted to make *sure* she didn't get any diseases. But as long as I keep her from the nutter naturalists and liberals I think she will turn out fine. Those seem to be the leading cause of zombification in the U.S. I read a part in that article where the ugandan people were upset that the first world countries werent doing anything.... Are we supposed to hold everyones hand when a crisis strikes? I mean, I know it sucks and everything. But I'm a large fan of natural selection. Seems to me, it's just the natural order of things progressing, and that region of the world happens to be where it happens. society historicly rise and fall for various reasons. And in the past nobody was around to help out, only their localized governments could do anything. And I believe that's the way it should be. They should handle it themselves or perish trying. No, I'm not trolling for all of you people who are about to scream about this post, It is my legit beliefs and opinions here. This is the serious discussion forum after-all. And think of things this way - the black plague happend in europe a while back, what happend? The local governments delt with it and moved the fuck on. simple, yea? everything there turned out alright. And I'm sure there are other societies in the worlds past that have been completely wiped out by the introduction or mutation of a new disease. Again, natural selection at its finest.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Hellz' timestamp='1337024682' post='547296']
My kid has had all her vaccinations, Brightest damned child ever. Unfortunatly they wouldn't let her have a double dose as I requested. Wanted to make *sure* she didn't get any diseases. But as long as I keep her from the nutter naturalists and liberals I think she will turn out fine. Those seem to be the leading cause of zombification in the U.S. I read a part in that article where the ugandan people were upset that the first world countries werent doing anything.... Are we supposed to hold everyones hand when a crisis strikes? I mean, I know it sucks and everything. But I'm a large fan of natural selection. Seems to me, it's just the natural order of things progressing, and that region of the world happens to be where it happens. society historicly rise and fall for various reasons. And in the past nobody was around to help out, only their localized governments could do anything. And I believe that's the way it should be. They should handle it themselves or perish trying. No, I'm not trolling for all of you people who are about to scream about this post, It is my legit beliefs and opinions here. This is the serious discussion forum after-all. And think of things this way - the black plague happend in europe a while back, what happend? The local governments delt with it and moved the fuck on. simple, yea? everything there turned out alright. And I'm sure there are other societies in the worlds past that have been completely wiped out by the introduction or mutation of a new disease. Again, natural selection at its finest.
[/quote]

I Value your opinion and agree, america would be far more prosperous if we dealt with our own stuff, stop adopting and feeding children over seas, we have enough homeless and starving here in the US. Its a double edged sword, people hate the USA becasue we stick our noses into others' business but then the same ammount of people on the other side bitch because we aren't putting forth effort to do anything