Sheecool Cosmos

Michel

Wanted a new hookah to smoke outdoors, I found the sheecool to be a nice add to my collection. The vase is made of acryl filled up with a cooling gel so you can freeze the base for softer/thicker smoke. Also it won't break or get damaged quickly.

It came in by mail a few days ago, but lacked a hose... But now the hose has finally arrived and I just wanted to share with you guys B)

I must say, it smokes pretty well! The hose that came with it has a nice draw and the cooled base helps thickening the smoke.

By the way, does anyone know if this is a Mya hose? (i'm not sure about it). Also don't mind the packs of 'Soex' I kinda like some flavors from that brand :P

Certainly not a Mya hose. I suspect it's a KM hose, but I'm not sure... Looks nicer than any Mya hose anyway!

I have a hose JUST like that, but mine is red.. I don't know for sure the name of the hose.. but a quick google search popped up with one VERY similar "tonic long handle washable hookah hose"

I'm certain it is not a Mya hose.. and am leaning towards Tonic brand washable hose.

BTW.. the hose i have that is identical (from the pic) has lasted a LOT of abuse. It is my lender hose and is paired with my lender hookah which I lend to friends who's houses I visit frequently to smoke it. It doesn't get treated nearly as nicely as I would treat it personally, but it has withstood the test of time. Almost a year now at one friends house and it has NEVER been washed there and sits in a shed in his backyard (Vegas summers in that shed hit easily over 120 degrees F) and it still shows no signs of deterioration etc.

Quality hose based on my speculations :)

• 4 weeks later...