Tangiers Birquq

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1337706942' post='547755']
Okay, I'll try that tonight! The only downside of japanese coals for me is that they apparently don't last that long, which is a bit of a bummer as I would have to buy a whole bunch of them just to make it through the month.
[/quote]

I think it will work out better for you, I really do not like using two whole coals, it seems like too much concentrated heat. Using three half cocos also gives you some room to work with so they are not bumped up against the edge.

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1337707329' post='547759']
Now, to find that thread on cutting cocos...
[/quote]

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/36251-how-to-cut-coconaras-tutorial/

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1337706887' post='547754']
Has anyone tried little purple candy? For some reason it tastes like a cleaning agent, not sure if I can smoke another bowl.
[/quote]

LPC is a good grape candy flavor for me. Although, my other breakfast cereal doesnt taste anything like what everyone else describes. I thing there are some inconsistancy in Birquq.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1337721730' post='547792']
Has anyone tried little purple candy? For some reason it tastes like a cleaning agent, not sure if I can smoke another bowl.
[/quote]

LPC is a good grape candy flavor for me. Although, my other breakfast cereal doesnt taste anything like what everyone else describes. I thing there are some inconsistancy in Birquq.
[/quote]

I think that's the case. ILTOBC tastes almost identical to tropical punch to me.

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1337722410' post='547794']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that's the case. ILTOBC tastes almost identical to tropical punch to me.
[/quote]

Odd. I got Double Orange with the occasional hint of M. Cherry.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1337786543' post='547840']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that would make sense since Tropical Punch mainly tastes like Orange soda with cherry and lime.

Most of the new flavors just seem to be mixes of the old flavors so it wouldnt surprise me if they were similar.

I tried out both the fumari coals and splitting my coco's in half and it seems that both worked about the same for me. I'll be continuing on with this from now on, as it did seem to make my bowl last a bit longer. Thanks :)

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1337794088' post='547853']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that would make sense since Tropical Punch mainly tastes like Orange soda with cherry and lime.

Most of the new flavors just seem to be mixes of the old flavors so it wouldnt surprise me if they were similar.
[/quote]

How similar would you say Double Orange and Orange Soda are?

To me they are very different. Orange Soda is one of my favorite flavors but Double Orange is one of my least favorite flavors.

Orange soda with cherry and lime sounds fantastic, I should open my Tropical Punch soon.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1337796258' post='547857']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To me they are very different. Orange Soda is one of my favorite flavors but Double Orange is one of my least favorite flavors.

Orange soda with cherry and lime sounds fantastic, I should open my Tropical Punch soon.
[/quote]

Well double orange is made primarily of orange soda.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1337796567' post='547858']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He's right.

And I just wanted to add to the really long quote train.

Im smoking this right now. I enjoy it more then noir, probably because I just never got noir right.. It's very sensative to heat. I am using golden canaries. I am smoking oliluque or however you spell it. It tastes very good, the flavor isn't very robust like most tangiers ive tasted. I will probably stick to this just because I suck with noir and the acclimation process on long island is tough and doesnt last very long and I get more of a tobacco flavor after 10 min of smoking.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh. When I smoke Double Orange, it's really dry like orange drink mix powder. Orange Soda is not a dry smoke at all. Is Double Orange like that for you, or have I maybe done something to cause that?

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1337834929' post='547904']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh. When I smoke Double Orange, it's really dry like orange drink mix powder. Orange Soda is not a dry smoke at all. Is Double Orange like that for you, or have I maybe done something to cause that?
[/quote]
What I mean is Eric uses the Orange soda flavoring for the orange in DO