Greeting From An Old F*rt

Zanaspus

Hello, my name is Tony and I've yet to smoke a hookah at almost age 50. However, since I love almost all forms of nicotine goodness (cigars, pipes, nasal snuff, dohka (cigarette free now)) I figure this is the final logical step. I tend to go a tad (pardon the pun) overboard when I explore something new. So when the first rolls around, I plan to buy a small Mya and way too much shisha to start my adventure.

I look forward to all the sage advice splattered throughout these pages, and I ask for forgiveness in advance for stupid questions.

welcome! Lots of big nicotine/tobacco fiends here, as well as many strictly hookah smokers.

regardless, there's a lot of great knowledge in these forums and among the members!

Sometimes there's an interesting conversation that pops up too.. sometimes.. :-P

Nice, a researcher! People who research thoroughly before buying end up having great sessions from the get-go. ;) You chose the perfect place, too. Welcome to HF! And remember, any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help. :)

I bought my first mya at age 46. its never too late to start. I went a little crazy on the baccy. still smoking stuff I bought a couple years ago and I keep adding to the pile. Welcome to the forum.
Ray