Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Mason Taylor

Alsafa Market, Duluth/lilburn Area

Found a wonderful Middle Eastern grocery/halal meat/hookah shop on Pleasant Hill Rd., right between where Burns Rd. & Ronald Reagan Pkwy dead end into Pleasant Hill. Just picked up a Mya Vento there for $40, brand new with all the included accessories. They've also got Nakhla DA & Zaghloul for $6.99, Mizo $7.99 Al Fakher for $9.99, and Starbuzz for $17.99 all 250g sizes if I recall. They have a wide variety of very affordable coals as well (mostly QLs but some naturals thankfully), but they're a little short on accessories. Didn't check the price on their KMs, but all their Myas are quite cheap.

Unfortunately they're not listed anywhere as a "smoke" or "hookah" vendor that I could find; I just took a lucky guess that a Middle Eastern grocery would have some hookah stuff. All I'd been hoping for was a little Zaghloul.

Sign in to follow this