Hello From Tennessee

Hello Everyone,

I am from Tennessee. I am 27-old-yrs. I have been smoking hookah off and on for about 7yrs now. I recently bought my own hookah a few days and was surfing the web for information on the best tasteing tobbacco. I have not found the right taste yet.. but hoping I will soon.. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope to talk to some you soon. :)

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1331622008' post='542366']
Welcome to HF! :) What are your current favourite smokes?
[/quote]

I don't have a favorite atm I am still trying new flavor. I have tried Starbuzz & Al Fakher neither of which I am very fond of sadly. I am hoping to find that sweet spot. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331673390' post='542411']
Oh hai, fellow Tennessean! Hope you enjoy Hookah Forum!
[/quote]
Chris, drive up the road a few miles and give our new member some Tangiers and Nakhla tobacco. :D

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331769556' post='542572']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331673390' post='542411']
Oh hai, fellow Tennessean! Hope you enjoy Hookah Forum!
[/quote]
Chris, drive up the road a few miles and give our new member some Tangiers and Nakhla tobacco. :D
[/quote]

Haha, just might have to.

Penguinette- Be sure to check out Baraka on Nolensville Rd behind Lowe's hidden back in the corner of that shopping area if you don't know of it already. Last time I went, they had plenty of different brands of coals (including Coconaras), tons of Al Fakher and Starbuzz, a few flavors of Nakhla (I really hate that they cut back on their selection of Nak), and a mix of Chinese and Egyptian hookahs. Sometimes they have Myas, sometimes KMs. Varies each time I go, and it seems they move the hookah stuff to another side of the store everytime as well. :lol:

They also have KM and Chinese hoses, gaskets all shapes and sizes, badass jumbo tongs (best pair of tongs I own), and more. Worth checking out!