Elmas At 5Star

[quote name='NazarHookah' timestamp='1331653097' post='542387']
Looks like we have a copy and paste guru on our hands.....
[/quote]
Oh snap!

[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1331340242' post='541972']
WHAT???

For crying out loud when it rains it freakin' pours !!?!!
[/quote]

This

Thank god for it too, the internet hookah retailer options has been looking pretty bleak lately as far as quality non-KM/brass goes.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1331666750' post='542404']
[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1331340242' post='541972']
WHAT???

For crying out loud when it rains it freakin' pours !!?!!
[/quote]

This

Thank god for it too, the internet hookah retailer options has been looking pretty bleak lately as far as quality non-KM/brass goes.
[/quote]

THIS - although I haven't been able to jump on this opportunity, Nazar's offering is first on my list of things to buy as soon as I can. It seem that the quality of "new" offerings has been disappointing, both in the KM brass line (I know this firsthand) and newer Nour imports as well from what I have heard. I am so thankful that we now have another option.

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1331666488' post='542402']
I want easy access to elmas tobacco.

It is awesome
[/quote]
I'm right there with you. We're Americans and want it all :) I'd go nuts on some elmas tobacco.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1331626741' post='542368']
I myself have some what "grown up" and no longer feel the need to spend money on new pipes and fancy things as I have 4 great hookahs that I have set to flavor groups and have lost the lust for luxuries like bohemian glass because at the end of the day it's glass and it's not going to enhance my expierance much the same different shanks will.

That being said I can appreciate elmas making its way to America and being more readily available. I would love to be able to own a Papatya but as I said I have enough pipes and would rather pump my money into smokeables.

From my standpoint I'd rather pay a little more than I would ordering overseas and get my pipe faster and without worry of it getting stuck in customs and god forbid my order being wrong. Also I don't mind supporting American business.
[/quote]

I'm so proud of you I could bust :) Seriously people, the stem is where its at --- I realize that some people seem to have access to lovely glass and I am personally grateful for their generosity in sharing their fortune, don't get me wrong. But if you need to make a choice between a new stem design and a boho, pick the stem.

Also, support American business !!

Justin- I would love Elmas (Rosanna) tobacco as well. Most similar to Nakhla Mizo, but even better! God I would kill a man to get some more after the samples you sent me long ago.

I support American business whenever I can. One of the many reasons why I buy Tangiers. ;)

their pics do not do the pipes justice. Mahir, your a trend setter and the real o.g.! You were the first to take a gamble and bring in elmas or turskish into the u.s. (at least a trustworthy vendor). I hope it payed off for ya. Still awesome pipes, maybe 1day i will own one.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1331679500' post='542422']
their pics do not do the pipes justice. Mahir, your a trend setter and the real o.g.! You were the first to take a gamble and bring in elmas or turskish into the u.s. (at least a trustworthy vendor). I hope it payed off for ya.
[/quote]

Hear hear

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331696278' post='542451']
Hmmm, no Papatya...
[/quote]

Yeah, what a cocktease...

And yeah, Mahir is an OG. He invented baller status when it comes to Turkish brass, and the rest are just imitators. :lol:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331696747' post='542452']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331696278' post='542451']
Hmmm, no Papatya...
[/quote]

Yeah, what a cocktease...

And yeah, Mahir is an OG. He invented baller status when it comes to Turkish brass, and the rest are just imitators. :lol:
[/quote]

Damn, I was SO pumped to buy that one in the picture.

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331696888' post='542453']
[/quote]

Got $499? Lol. I ask because it's just been listed. Also seems they have they added some nickel versions and lowered some prices, at least I think they've lowered them.

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1331727314' post='542494']
Yeah..papatya is a bit much

however if one day I buy a new hookah it will be this one
[url="http://nargilestore.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=85335"]http://nargilestore....productId=85335[/url]
[/quote]

those are nice as well, The tray looks cool on those, but i think it costs 200-240+shipping usd is my rough guess. Cant imagine how much the papatya would go for

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1331738470' post='542502']

[url="http://nargilestore.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=85335"]http://nargilestore....productId=85335[/url]
[/quote]

those are nice as well, The tray looks cool on those, but i think it costs 200-240+shipping usd is my rough guess. Cant imagine how much the papatya would go for
[/quote]

5Star has the Papatya up. It's $499, which is too high, IMO. Had Mahir not gotten the 628 and 618 models first, 5Star would have priced theirs a LOT higher I bet. I think the only reason the Papatya is so high is because Mahir doesn't have it listed on his site, so 5Star feels they can charge more for it since they're the only ones who have it. Again, just my opinion, may be totally off-base...

Justin, that is probably the most gorgeous Elmas model I've seen yet. Would be extremely awesome if it had the lotus tray on it, like the Papatya has. What's the model number for that pipe, and how much would it cost shipped to the US? Not that I'm going to get it; just curious.

EDIT: Sorry Lunch, I thought you meant how much the Papatya would be at 5Star. Now I realize you meant from that site Justin linked to. I think... haha.

[/quote]

That's one of the ones I have had my eye on. Is that the 600 or the 636? Those are the ones I like.

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1331710290' post='542485']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331696888' post='542453']
[/quote]

[u][b]Got $499?[/b][/u] Lol. I ask because it's just been listed. Also seems they have they added some nickel versions and lowered some prices, at least I think they've lowered them.
[/quote]

Holy shit... I was prepared to go up to $350 or so. Not for that price...

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1331744732' post='542512']

[/quote]

That's one of the ones I have had my eye on. Is that the 600 or the 636? Those are the ones I like.
[/quote]

That looks like the 636 to me...there isn't much difference: the height, And on the largest ornate "knuckle/heart" (dunno wut else to call it) on the stem the top part has a slightly different curve to it which based on the pics at the elmas nargile site look like the same as a 636 no a 600.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331740544' post='542505']

[/quote]

[/quote]

5Star has the Papatya up. It's $499, which is too high, IMO. Had Mahir not gotten the 628 and 618 models first, 5Star would have priced theirs a LOT higher I bet. I think the only reason the Papatya is so high is because Mahir doesn't have it listed on his site, so 5Star feels they can charge more for it since they're the only ones who have it. Again, just my opinion, may be totally off-base...

Justin, that is probably the most gorgeous Elmas model I've seen yet. Would be extremely awesome if it had the lotus tray on it, like the Papatya has. What's the model number for that pipe, and how much would it cost shipped to the US? Not that I'm going to get it; just curious.

EDIT: Sorry Lunch, I thought you meant how much the Papatya would be at 5Star. Now I realize you meant from that site Justin linked to. I think... haha.
[/quote]

Yeah no that's not true, Mahir quoted me a little over $500, something like $525 maybe a bit more. This was a like a month ago.

5star pricing scheme is along the same lines as Mahir's. Edited by littlec

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1331746235' post='542522']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331740544' post='542505']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah no that's not true, Mahir quoted me a little over $500, something like $525 maybe a bit more. This was a like a month ago.

5star pricing scheme is along the same lines as Mahir's.
[/quote]

Hmm. I was thinking the 638 was more around $300-400 had Mahir imported it. Guess I remembered wrong. $500-525 is much too expensive no matter what, IMO. These are hookahs, people! Haha. But hey, if you have the cash to blow, more power to ya (this isn't directed at you Christian, but rather all the people who will end up paying that much for the 638, lulz).

I still think 5Star would have priced these much higher had they been the first to list them. Just look at the Al Fakher hookahs on their site. Ridiculous.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331751102' post='542533'] [quote name='littlec' timestamp='1331746235' post='542522'] [quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331740544' post='542505'] [quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1331738470' post='542502'] [quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1331727314' post='542494'] Yeah..papatya is a bit much however if one day I buy a new hookah it will be this one [url="http://nargilestore.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=85335"]http://nargilestore....productId=85335[/url] [/quote] those are nice as well, The tray looks cool on those, but i think it costs 200-240+shipping usd is my rough guess. Cant imagine how much the papatya would go for [/quote] 5Star has the Papatya up. It's $499, which is too high, IMO. Had Mahir not gotten the 628 and 618 models first, 5Star would have priced theirs a LOT higher I bet. I think the only reason the Papatya is so high is because Mahir doesn't have it listed on his site, so 5Star feels they can charge more for it since they're the only ones who have it. Again, just my opinion, may be totally off-base... Justin, that is probably the most gorgeous Elmas model I've seen yet. Would be extremely awesome if it had the lotus tray on it, like the Papatya has. What's the model number for that pipe, and how much would it cost shipped to the US? Not that I'm going to get it; just curious. EDIT: Sorry Lunch, I thought you meant how much the Papatya would be at 5Star. Now I realize you meant from that site Justin linked to. I think... haha. [/quote] Yeah no that's not true, Mahir quoted me a little over $500, something like $525 maybe a bit more. This was a like a month ago. 5star pricing scheme is along the same lines as Mahir's. [/quote] Hmm. I was thinking the 638 was more around $300-400 had Mahir imported it. Guess I remembered wrong. $500-525 is much too expensive no matter what, IMO. These are hookahs, people! Haha. But hey, if you have the cash to blow, more power to ya (this isn't directed at you Christian, but rather all the people who will end up paying that much for the 638, lulz). I still think 5Star would have priced these much higher had they been the first to list them. Just look at the Al Fakher hookahs on their site. Ridiculous. [/quote]

Yea, and then take a look at the price Al Fakher hookahs on the Al Fakher site..just proof that just because someone becomes hard to get does not mean that it is actually worth the value people think it is.