[quote name='Christopher Mason Taylor' timestamp='1331777209' post='542597']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331593866' post='542321']
Im in Shit-Ass Texas bud. I doubt i'll get it for any cheaper. Hell for CocoNaras 108 box. Im paying 25$
[/quote]

Have you checked any middle eastern or Indian markets? That seems to be by far the best near me, compared to hookah/smoke shops.
[/quote]

I believe he'd still have to pay the insane tobacco tax even if he buys tobacco from one of these stores. Coals he should definitely be able to find cheaper in his state, whether it is locally or online (more so online).

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1331837416' post='542682']
just got some mizo rassberry...omg i can't stop.
[/quote]

I have some on the way! Can't wait to try it...

[quote name='RICKSTER 1977' timestamp='1332266162' post='542941']
What is everybody using for top quality charcoal nowadays?
[/quote]

Some variant of coconut coal. The top for me right now are Coconara, Cocomazaya, and Razan. I hope to see Cocobricos here in the US at some point as I just had the opporunity to try them and they are epic (twice as big as the other three I mentioned, so they last twice as long). But yeah, I've been using Razans the most lately. I really like them. I think Nazarhookah has this deal where you buy so many boxes and one is free. ;)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1332275020' post='542949']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Some variant of coconut coal. The top for me right now are Coconara, Cocomazaya, and Razan. I hope to see Cocobricos here in the US at some point as I just had the opporunity to try them and they are epic (twice as big as the other three I mentioned, so they last twice as long). But yeah, I've been using Razans the most lately. I really like them. I think Nazarhookah has this deal where you buy so many boxes and one is free. ;)
[/quote]

My Mizo Raspberry is arriving today along with some new line from AF. Coals? Personally I'm stuck on the true Japanese coals. Golden Canary and Fumari. I like coconut coals just fine, but the gentler heat from the Japanese are just perfect for Tangiers and everything else if you ask me. Yeah, they're more expensive and come in smaller boxes but what the heck..... If I wasn't willing to spend money, then I guess I wouldn't have a hobby, would I?

'Rani

Mizo Raspberry is one of my current favorite flavors. I have around 400g left of 750g, love it love it love it, something I will always keep in stock like I used to with Tangiers Orange Soda

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1332277194' post='542956']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My Mizo Raspberry is arriving today along with some new line from AF. Coals? Personally I'm stuck on the true Japanese coals. Golden Canary and Fumari. I like coconut coals just fine, but the gentler heat from the Japanese are just perfect for Tangiers and everything else if you ask me. Yeah, they're more expensive and come in smaller boxes but what the heck..... If I wasn't willing to spend money, then I guess I wouldn't have a hobby, would I?

'Rani
[/quote]

I really dont like the fumes that the instatnt lighting coal put out. I have tried the Three kings and although they light up quick I can still taste the chemicals. Im currently using lemon tree charcoal, its natural and last long time also it doesnt affect the flavor of the tobacco. I've used in the past the Nour charcoal fingers they were also good.

ive never been disappointed with Nakhla, it always smells good and smokes like a champ for a longass time

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1332277194' post='542956']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

'Rani
[/quote]

Definitely a fan of the Japanese coals too. I find they're easier to light via a torch lighter than cocos, which means more viable in portable settings.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331809526' post='542649']
[quote name='Christopher Mason Taylor' timestamp='1331777209' post='542597']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331593866' post='542321']
Im in Shit-Ass Texas bud. I doubt i'll get it for any cheaper. Hell for CocoNaras 108 box. Im paying 25$
[/quote]

Have you checked any middle eastern or Indian markets? That seems to be by far the best near me, compared to hookah/smoke shops.
[/quote]

I believe he'd still have to pay the insane tobacco tax even if he buys tobacco from one of these stores. Coals he should definitely be able to find cheaper in his state, whether it is locally or online (more so online).
[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't clear; I was referring to the coals.

I know im a little late on my own thread. But my Naklha smoking session was overall great! I like the fact that its a soft calm flavor. (sweet Melon) great clouds and heat tolerant. I will be ordering some Mizo Rasberry and some DA.
Christopher I personally use Coconut coals, Coco Jamra, CooNara,Razan Coals.
Only thing with Naklha is that it Ghosted the living S*** out of my Namor Mystique Ice Hose. I dont now what im going to do to get the unghosting affect out of that.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1332334340' post='543007']
I know im a little late on my own thread. But my Naklha smoking session was overall great! I like the fact that its a soft calm flavor. (sweet Melon) great clouds and heat tolerant. I will be ordering some Mizo Rasberry and some DA.
Only thing with Naklha is that it Ghosted the living S*** out of my Namor Mystique Ice Hose. I dont now what im going to do to get the unghosting affect out of that.
[/quote]

Wash it, or hook up an air compressor to it and let it run for a few minutes. Odd that Sweet Melon was that bad with ghosting- I just got some in and smoked it out of my Elmas hose (which is not a washable hose) and it was fine. :unknown:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1332339097' post='543010']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1332334340' post='543007']
[/quote]

Wash it, or hook up an air compressor to it and let it run for a few minutes. Odd that Sweet Melon was that bad with ghosting- I just got some in and smoked it out of my Elmas hose (which is not a washable hose) and it was fine. :unknown:
[/quote]

Could be that Elmas hoses are designed to prevent ghosting since you can't wash them. And I've known some plastics to be pretty good at retaining smells/colors. Could also be that the wider airflow from the removable-tip hoses has something to do with it. Or maybe his packing method. Who knows. Edited by Christopher Mason Taylor

i'm so excited for mizo blueberry..

My favorite nakhla flavors are kass super (unfortunately hard to find in the states), bata (also hard), double apple, khan el khalili, and zaghloul, in that order.

question here, whats the difference between Nakhla's other lines? such as Mizo and [size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Sherazade? or is there any at all? thanks.[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]~headhunter[/font][/color]

The Mizo seems to be jucier than regular Nakhla. I've never tried [size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Sherazade.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,FreeSans,sans-serif]There's only a tiny bit of info on their website [url="http://www.nakhla.com/GroupsData.aspx"]http://www.nakhla.com/GroupsData.aspx[/url][/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1332563514' post='543188']
question here, whats the difference between Nakhla's other lines? such as Mizo and [color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Sherazade? or is there any at all? thanks.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]~headhunter[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Mizo is a very wet tobacco, and has fruity flavors.
The mix line is an attempt at a more modernized tobacco as well, it is juicy, and has flavor "cocktails" such as cosmopolitan
The Sherazade line is relatively dry, and has a lot of spiced flavors, this line is very strong on the flavors.
The "unflavored" line puts the tobacco flavors in front of the other flavors, but these are all still flavored.

[quote name='cyber wolf' timestamp='1332595908' post='543212']
[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1332563514' post='543188']
question here, whats the difference between Nakhla's other lines? such as Mizo and [color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Sherazade? or is there any at all? thanks.[/font][/color]

[/quote]
Mizo is a very wet tobacco, and has fruity flavors.
The mix line is an attempt at a more modernized tobacco as well, it is juicy, and has flavor "cocktails" such as cosmopolitan
The Sherazade line is relatively dry, and has a lot of spiced flavors, this line is very strong on the flavors.
The "unflavored" line puts the tobacco flavors in front of the other flavors, but these are all still flavored.
[/quote]

Ahhh ok makes sense sir, thank you.

[quote name='cyber wolf' timestamp='1332554124' post='543180']
i'm so excited for mizo blueberry..

My favorite nakhla flavors are kass super (unfortunately hard to find in the states), bata (also hard), double apple, khan el khalili, and zaghloul, in that order.
[/quote]

So am I! I'm intrigued with lychee as well, have heard less about this one unfortunately.

Its such a shame that the flavors you mentioned are so difficult to acquire here - I think that if they were more readily available that people would come to enjoy and appreciate the flavors and subtle nuances of the tobacco that they are smoking rather than to work so hard to cover them up. I for one enjoy the flavor of tobacco, this is why I smoke.