Firstly if Mahir contacts you and you come to an understanding in which you are satisfied it will look bad on YOU.

Secondly I have worked in a restaurant and other customer service positions and people have complained about my service. Sometimes their concerns were totally justifiable and it was all my fault, but a vast majority of the time they were just unreasonable people. That is the way you come across in your writing.

Thirdly, he is not this "Mahir" guy, thats just rude. His name is Mahir.

Lastly, I really think you should reread you patience thread and chill out. Getting uppity does not help your cause.
  • Upvote 3

wow. thats not a very polite way to address the situation...

i would blame the PO first and foremost... Mahir and Nazar Hookah are both very well respected on this forum and also amongst many other hookah smokers. once a package leaves Mahir's hands... its at the postal service's mercy. personally i dont trust ANY method of shipping (fedex, UPS, USPS...) because they can man handle your packages and then deliver them to you and say something along the lines of "damages came from our sorting facility and blah blah blah".

your words sound like you are making this out to be a personal attack or something... Mahir is NOT going to put his reputation on the line to intentionally harass a customer. period.

Mahir cant tell you what is wrong with your package because its out of his hands now. the postal service cant tell you for maybe a 100 different reasons, however it is now part of the postal services responsibility.

Alex
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1331605698' post='542352']
Firstly if Mahir contacts you and you come to an understanding in which you are satisfied it will look bad on YOU.

Secondly I have worked in a restaurant and other customer service positions and people have complained about my service. Sometimes their concerns were totally justifiable and it was all my fault, but a vast majority of the time they were just unreasonable people. That is the way you come across in your writing.

Thirdly, he is not this "Mahir" guy, thats just rude. His name is Mahir.

Lastly, I really think you should reread you patience thread and chill out. Getting uppity does not help your cause.
[/quote]Well my anger got the best out of me. I went off. Im on meds. & my temper is bad. I want to apologize to everybody in the community once again, in including Mahir. I ask everybody just to bear with me, and that please understand I have issues, I've been to therapy and all these other things to help control my anxiety and temper. Mahir i love you and the community man. Im still getting help from my family on my out bursts.I was going to put even more crap on this specific thread, but my brother who I admire alot. Stopped me. Im not perfect, and thats why I put the thread on "Patience" and "reading" TBH as of right now, if I get the products great, If I dont, I dont care. Let it be and move on.
(Im not trying to suck up, i honestly mean this. My conditions are in no way, shape, or form excuses s.)

Thanks..

yah public bashing is horrid, mood or not you should really just try to not get angry on the forum whether or not you are, just makes you look bad even if ur off ur meds or having other issues but im sure it will be all fine you got other tobacco to smoke since you just got ur KM

Anyone have to air out Mizo Peach?

I just opened a pack a couple of days ago and it had a strong astringent smell. I let it sit out for an hour or so and it faded away some but it comes back when I close the top for a while.

I'm sure it will be fine if I let it breath a little more, but I was just woindering if you guys have had the same experience.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1331646452' post='542381']
Anyone have to air out Mizo Peach?

I just opened a pack a couple of days ago and it had a strong astringent smell. I let it sit out for an hour or so and it faded away some but it comes back when I close the top for a while.

I'm sure it will be fine if I let it breath a little more, but I was just woindering if you guys have had the same experience.
[/quote]

Mizo peach has a funk when its been closed up - got some from a friend who thought it had "gone bad". I also let it sit open for at least 30 mins before smoking. Put it in a flat tupperware just like tang so it airs out quickly. But the flavor of the tobacco, once it "breathes" is really amazing, and I'm not a fruity flavors fan at all.

I used to acclimate Mizo Peach a bit when I smoked it all the time, but it was only to tone down the "floral" part of the flavor. I dunno, it just smoked better if I let it sit out a bit. Never because it has an astringent smell, though. :(

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1331651577' post='542386']
If a shisha is unwashed, then airing it out will help. Standard rule of thumb.
[/quote]
That's what I figured, but the smell seemed more like a flavoring thing than a tobacco thing, if that makes any sense.
[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1331669795' post='542408']

Mizo peach has a funk when its been closed up - got some from a friend who thought it had "gone bad". I also let it sit open for at least 30 mins before smoking. Put it in a flat tupperware just like tang so it airs out quickly. But the flavor of the tobacco, once it "breathes" is really amazing, and I'm not a fruity flavors fan at all.
[/quote]
This sounds like what I have.
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331669978' post='542409']
I used to acclimate Mizo Peach a bit when I smoked it all the time, but it was only to tone down the "floral" part of the flavor. I dunno, it just smoked better if I let it sit out a bit. Never because it has an astringent smell, though. :(
[/quote]

I smoked it after airing out for about an hour and it smoked ok but yeah, it was pretty floral. I've been opening it up here and there since then. We'll see how it goes next time.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1331695044' post='542448']
It wasn't a bad smoke like it was, I just suspect that it will be better after it settles down a bit. Also, I may have packed it too tight. I'm used to packing Tangiers now.
[/quote]

i understood packing for nakhla in a phunnel can be just as dense a lucid and still smoke great....I can remember packing pretty tight way back when I had some nakhla.Its been a while though.

I always use Mattarios2's packing tutorial on here when it comes to Nakhla in a phunnel bowl. Or I just use a standard bowl, mostly the Elmas since it works so damn well. But yeah, pretty hard to mess up Nak, but there are ways to get it perfect. :)

[size=3][size=4]So just got word that the new Mizo blueberry and the Mizo strawberry should be available in the US around two months from now. [/size][/size]

[quote name='RICKSTER 1977' timestamp='1331748743' post='542526']
[size=3][size=4]So just got word that the new Mizo blueberry and the Mizo strawberry should be available in the US around two months from now. [/size][/size]
[/quote]

Actually, it's Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Lychee.

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/44939-finally/

http://nakhla.com/GroupsData.aspx

Yeah my bad, Blueberry and Lychee. Its not gonna be here for another couple of months yet people at the lounge I go to are making big buzz about it. I think Nakhla makes really good tobacco but like everything I want to taste it before jumping the gun and saying its gonna be my favorite flavor or its gonna be there best! As some people are already saying....

[quote name='RICKSTER 1977' timestamp='1331751082' post='542532']
Yeah my bad, Blueberry and Lychee. Its not gonna be here for another couple of months yet people at the lounge I go to are making big buzz about it. I think Nakhla makes really good tobacco but like everything I want to taste it before jumping the gun and saying its gonna be my favorite flavor or its gonna be there best! As some people are already saying....
[/quote]

I have high hopes for Blueberry, and hope it becomes my favorite flavor. :D

EDIT:

On a related note: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/5176-nakhla-reviews/page__view__findpost__p__542203

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331760715' post='542558']
My Naklha came in today! Im
[b] Über excited to try it, but im still kinda sick so I cant. :[ </3[/b]
[/quote]

Really what you get??????

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331593866' post='542321']
Im in Shit-Ass Texas bud. I doubt i'll get it for any cheaper. Hell for CocoNaras 108 box. Im paying 25$
[/quote]

Have you checked any middle eastern or Indian markets? That seems to be by far the best near me, compared to hookah/smoke shops.

Also, since it hasn't been mentioned but once: Zaghloul! Gotta love the black leaves. Though it can be useful to either have a little glycerin around if you want to smoke it like other hookah tobacco, or else use a bit more heat. As far as ghosting, the only thing I've found that seems cleaning-resilient is mint.