Dan- Nak Cola is great! I really like it. I highly recommend you pick it up.

I'm about to smoke Nak guavamelon mix for the first time in about a year here in a couple hours. So excited! I also got Sweet Melon, which is another longtime favorite of mine that has been much too neglected... I think my Elmas bowl is getting me back into Nakhla. :lol:

I just ordered Nakhla Sweet-melon yesterday. If I find Nakhla to be good, will try peach,DA,Guava, and Maybe Mango.
Coconut sounds great though. Not many people seem to like it.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331299049' post='541905']
[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1331269350' post='541882']
Nakhla is the original and possibly best.

DA and Sweet Melon are the two classic flavors of all time along with old AF grape
[u][b]Lemon, mint, strawberry, coconut and orange[/b][/u] are great (are you talking about Nakhla flavors right there? [color=#ff0000]yes[/color]
Mizo peach is [b][u]sublime[/u][/b] (explain sublime please.) [color=#ff0000]"of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe[i]"[/i][/color]
Mizo guava is like eating a guava, it's freaky-accurate
Mizo watermelon is remarkably [b][u]un-candylike[/u][/b] (Explain that. IS that good or bad)[color=#ff0000]most watermelon flavors taste like jolly ranchers, mizo is a bit more natural tasting, i think its good[/color]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1331303803' post='541918']
^Ive done it, or rather had it done, I have a friend who can instantly somehow get the tobacco to burn in any circumstances. Dont know how he does it.
[/quote]

inborn talent i guess.....

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331261011' post='541867']
[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1331226972' post='541812']
I love original Nakhla for it's subtlety. It's not an "in your face" candy taste that so many modern hookah tobaccos seem to have these days. I'm crazy about their El Basha Caramel. Go through a kilo a month. And their original Sweet Melon? If I have a bowl going with guests in the house I can't get rid of them until the bowl is long dead. They just keep coming back for more. Earl Grey is too strong for me too, but I'm thinking it could be a decent add to flavor up other things. I find Nakhla's fruit flavors lacking a bit, and I've just never been crazy about the Mizo line for some reason. I primarily pack tight in an Egyptian, but when in a hurry it does just fine with it thrown in there any old way too.

As far as buzz is concerned, nothing buzzes me anymore, not Tangiers Noir, not Nakhla, not even smoking dokha. Too tolerant. Which I don't mind at all, because I never did smoke for buzz so it's kinda cool that I don't have to be circumspect about picking whatever to smoke.

'Rani
[/quote]I heard that most Nakhla flavors are more smoother then most Brands. But I for one, cant wait to smoke some! I just ordered some Sweet Melon. XD
[/quote]

You will absolutely love Sweet Melon, I can almost guarantee it. It's almost identical to the taste of biting into a cantalope. And for whatever reason, the flavor is really, really stable throughout the bowl. The last puff is as perfect as the first. It's just one of those iconic flavors.

And yes, Nakhla is to me very smooth.

'Rani

Nakhla has never failed me. Likely out of all brands it is my utter favorite. I will warn you though since I know your a Starbuzz fan that Nakhla has a higher nicotine level and you will likely get light headed the first time you give it a go.

Rani I took your word! Sweet Melon is now a waiting on my Shisha to Smoke. Gosh I cant wait for it to come. Haha.
I want to get Nakhla because I know it makes you feel good. I just hope because of the higher nicotine levels, I dont get addicted to it. But I doubt it will happen.
With Nakhla being best smoked in an Egyptian bowl, I hear the more variety of Flavors you do smoke in your Hookah, overtimes it takes a tole on your stem. Flavor at-least.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331345938' post='541982']
Rani I took your word! Sweet Melon is now a waiting on my Shisha to Smoke. Gosh I cant wait for it to come. Haha.
I want to get Nakhla because I know it makes you feel good. I just hope because of the higher nicotine levels, I dont get addicted to it. But I doubt it will happen.
[b]With Nakhla being best smoked in an Egyptian bowl, I hear the more variety of Flavors you do smoke in your Hookah, overtimes it takes a tole on your stem. Flavor at-least.[/b]
[/quote]

You mean in terms of ghosting the pipe? As long as you rinse out everything thoroughly with water after each use, and don't let your hookah sit for days without cleaning it, you shouldn't have any problems. You'll experience ghosting in your hose before you do your pipe most likely.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331357820' post='542005']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331345938' post='541982']
[b]With Nakhla being best smoked in an Egyptian bowl, I hear the more variety of Flavors you do smoke in your Hookah, overtimes it takes a tole on your stem. Flavor at-least.[/b]
[/quote]

You mean in terms of ghosting the pipe? As long as you rinse out everything thoroughly with water after each use, and don't let your hookah sit for days without cleaning it, you shouldn't have any problems. You'll experience ghosting in your hose before you do your pipe most likely.
[/quote]When you refer the the word "Ghosting" what exactly do you mean?

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1331362004' post='542020']
"ghosting" refers to the flavor kinda sticking inside the pipe/hose. Some stronger flavors will linger a while
[/quote]

Yeah Navy, this is exactly what I meant. Thanks, Nate. :)

Some Nakhla flavors will ghost the shit out of your hose and sometimes even your pipe. This is why a lot of people dedicate a hose or sometimes even a whole hookah to Nakhla Double Apple. I don't worry too much about it, though.

I have found most Nakhla flavors to be underwhelming. Aside from sweet melon and guava, which are both perfect and so far beyond any melon or tropical fruit flavor (respectively), I was pretty disappointed with everything I have tried in their line.

DA tastes like wax and anise (Af golden bahraini apple is a better version)
Mint has a very earthy dirty flavor and is almost unsmokeable (Tangiers Cane mint and AF mint are both better)
Mandarin tastes like chalky pex candies (AF orange, SB orange or tangerine, and even Tangiers orange soda are an improvement)
One of their coffee flavors I had was pretty much unbearable (unfortunately there are not really any alternatives I have tried)

Cinnamon and mizo peach was okay but there are def. better alternatives as well. Watermelon was nothing to write home about.

Nakhla is wonderful. It's great as a side-dish, can cure the common cold, can clear up your skin, is a very good shampoo replacement, makes plants grow bigger, and as rumor has it, can even be smoked. Yeah, I love it.
  • Upvote 1

Check out. Nakhla Mizo Guava, Mizo Mint, Chocomint, Sweet Melon (you have), Double Apple (or two apples), Orange, And Manderin Mixed with Lemon. Great brand great flavors.

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331376161' post='542028']
Nakhla is wonderful. It's great as a side-dish, can cure the common cold, can clear up your skin, is a very good shampoo replacement, makes plants grow bigger, and as rumor has it, can even be smoked. Yeah, I love it.
[/quote]

ROFL yeah thats pretty much how I feel about Nak too!!

The mizo line, not so much for me - may get brave and try raspberry soon, and likely will try the new flavors, whenever they appear.

Ya'all hve to remember, Nakhla started it all with fruit flavours somewhere around 1986 if i remember what i read. They were the pioneers for all the other brands that came later. Most of their stuff im not fond of, but the ones i mentioned earlier are the exception. They were a little slow on the uptake about improving their line, but they eventually got around to Mizo, the Scheherazade, and now the new stuff.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1331363995' post='542022']
I have found most Nakhla flavors to be underwhelming. Aside from sweet melon and guava, which are both perfect and so far beyond any melon or tropical fruit flavor (respectively), I was pretty disappointed with everything I have tried in their line.

DA tastes like wax and anise (Af golden bahraini apple is a better version)
Mint has a very earthy dirty flavor and is almost unsmokeable (Tangiers Cane mint and AF mint are both better)
Mandarin tastes like chalky pex candies (AF orange, SB orange or tangerine, and even Tangiers orange soda are an improvement)
One of their coffee flavors I had was pretty much unbearable (unfortunately there are not really any alternatives I have tried)

Cinnamon and mizo peach was okay but there are def. better alternatives as well. Watermelon was nothing to write home about.
[/quote]Wow you really dont like Nakhla. Aside from everybodys comments you seem to hate'em all!
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331362830' post='542021']
"ghosting" refers to the flavor kinda sticking inside the pipe/hose. Some stronger flavors will linger a while
[/quote]

Some Nakhla flavors will ghost the shit out of your hose and sometimes even your pipe. This is why a lot of people dedicate a hose or sometimes even a whole hookah to Nakhla Double Apple. I don't worry too much about it, though.
[/quote]I have a Nammor Washable hose. Will it still ghost even if I rinse the shit out of it?

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1331393979' post='542047']
It may. i found using concentrated lemon juice took care of most ghosting i had to deal with.
[/quote]The old fashioned way of cleaning a Hookah from what I know. My dad still cleans his like that. Will definitely be doing that. Just found out I have an Arabic store that sells shisha,Hookahs,Food, ect. They have Naklha. hehe ;)

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331393049' post='542042']
[/quote]

[/quote]I have a Nammor Washable hose. Will it still ghost even if I rinse the shit out of it?
[/quote]

Just wash it after 1 or 2 uses. I use a Narbish v.4 (Exact same as a nammor just a different vendor) and i typically use a lemon juice, dish soap mix and rinse it with hot water.

[quote name='A13lackFish' timestamp='1331400291' post='542058']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331393049' post='542042']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just wash it after 1 or 2 uses. I use a Narbish v.4 (Exact same as a nammor just a different vendor) and i typically use a lemon juice, dish soap mix and rinse it with hot water.
[/quote]I guess there really isnt anything perfect in this world. Starbuzz is to expensive. Naklha smokes great but Ghosts all your shit unless you wash the shit out of your pipes & hoses.