Chewable Tobacco

i am trying to create a similiar flavour of ratna 300 or baba 60. i am using kewda for perfuming but not getting sweet fragrance or taste. which "fragrance" i use to create a better quality chewable tobacco. please someone helps me.

Hemant,

This is a hookah forum mate. I am afraid I've not seen much talk here about any kind of snus/snuff/dipping tobacco. Moreover, this is a forum based in USA, having the majority of it's users from there and I am not sure if the brands you are talking about are even sold there, and then, kewda is something used primarily in south asian cuisine, and the western world is not aware of it, so to speak.

What I am trying to say here is, that if you want information on dipping tobacco, ask for it on a snus forum. Need to know anything, and I mean ANYTHING about hookah? Feel free to ask here, and you will surely get much help.

Welcome to HF btw.

Thank you for your reply. By the way you are from delhi. If you give me some resource/book name or anything for "perfume blending in tobacco" or suggest a blend it will be very nice of me.

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331407379' post='542093']
Try Swedish snus. No spitting. No getting sick. Just great flavor and nicotine.
Stay away from the American brands, Camel and Marlboro. They're yucky.
[/quote]Oh- thanks for the recommendation Gramps. But im not a chewer. :P