Michaellcp Is Banned...

Perma-banned.

Please don't bug the mods for details, we would rather not stir up additional issues or debate. Just keep in mind that we always have had a legitimate reason for our actions in the past, and you all have trusted our judgement in these cases, mostly, so trust us now.
It is unfortunate, and warnings were given, but apparently that was not enough.

Just another ban like any other, mods know what they are doing. Somehow I'm guessing a debate got out of control or too much of the typical 19 year old behavior. But good luck to him and the forum will move on.

^ This. Always a pity to loose someone but good job mods for keeping on top of things.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1330882066' post='541358']
Just another ban like any other, mods know what they are doing. Somehow I'm guessing a debate got out of control or too much of the [b]typical 19 year old behavio[/b]r. But good luck to him and the forum will move on.
[/quote]
-__- Dont belittle my people Edited by S3cretz

Why are we having a ban thread? I thought we weren't going to do these anymore. Or are we going to now? As far as my stance im sure you can all guess. Mikes my friend, hes a good guy. So how bout we keep it respectful if were gonna have this or better yet close and delete it.
  • Upvote 2

From some of the information I know, I think a perma ban was too harsh. Unless there are other extenuating circumstances that I am not aware of, I don't think he should be permanently removed.
  • Upvote 2

this is truly unfortunate that it came to something like this, but mike had run into trouble before, too. you'll be missed, buddy =(

Sometimes it takes us a while to figure out that yeah, if we do something we shouldn't (for whatever reason) that there will be consequences. Any of us over say age 40 around have plenty of "oh, yeah, I was stupid" moments that come back around into memory every now and then. Such is life. Getting banned for even this great forum isn't a life altering issue - unless you actually learn from it. In which case it was all worth it. Life, last time I checked, is a journey, not a destination. And this ends today's Life's Philosophy 101 lesson, lol.....

'Rani
  • Upvote 1

Sigh...apparently some folks don't learn really. They just turn into angry children. I tried to be nice, no slam fest, no "what a schmuck" posting, didn't even post the off the wall email i got. But then some folks gotta show their asses publicly. So, for all those of you feeling sorry for poor misunderstood mike..i give you this:

[attachment=5793:Mike account2.jpg]

And yes, the IP matches. Mike, give it up.

Here's the thing about arbitrarily pissing people off. Nobody will ever help you, no one will ever have your back, or give you anything UNLESS THEY LIKE AND RESPECTYOU! Life is hard enough without alienating people and stacking the deck against yourself The only person you damage in the long run doing stupid crap is you. And doesn't that get really old really fast????

'Rani
  • Upvote 1