Good Brand Shisha And Samplers

al fakher nakhla and tangiers have a lot of flavors and give good clouds, if youre new id stick to the first two. I cant make a sampler because i dont have an assortment of any size but maybe someone else can.

[quote name='fineout' timestamp='1330311552' post='540590']
al fakher nakhla and tangiers have a lot of flavors and give good clouds, if youre new id stick to the first two. I cant make a sampler because i dont have an assortment of any size but maybe someone else can.
[/quote]

alright thanks for the thought. and thanks for the ideas

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1330366315' post='540659']
Amaren, Blue Moon, Nakhla, Tangiers.
However Amaren and Blue moon are limited to South Africa
[/quote]

Amaren can be found in the US but in limited areas. I know the distibuter and they are located in Chicago. It is not bad but not great either and very cheap (like $5-$6 for a 250G can) :
[url="http://www.arabicastore.com/category_details.aspx?id=12&sid=25"]http://www.arabicastore.com/category_details.aspx?id=12&sid=25[/url]

[quote name='jordan' timestamp='1330369144' post='540672']
[/quote]

Amaren can be found in the US but in limited areas. I know the distibuter and they are located in Chicago. It is not bad but not great either and very cheap (like $5-$6 for a 250G can) :
[url="http://www.arabicastore.com/category_details.aspx?id=12&sid=25"]http://www.arabicast...px?id=12&sid=25[/url]
[/quote]
I absolutely hate that place. The guy doesn't know anything about hookahs there. Maybe they changed workers though. It's been a few years.

And I've tried amaren. It's not something I would recommend. I'm surprised you like it secretz

[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1330369886' post='540674']
[/quote]

[url="http://www.arabicastore.com/category_details.aspx?id=12&sid=25"]http://www.arabicast...px?id=12&sid=25[/url]
[/quote]
I absolutely hate that place. The guy doesn't know anything about hookahs there. Maybe they changed workers though. It's been a few years.

And I've tried amaren. It's not something I would recommend. I'm surprised you like it secretz
[/quote]
I see you live in Chicago :) Yeah Arabica in Bridgeview is not my go to place either. They used to have another location in the northside (on Kedzie and wilson) but they recently sold it. The owner used to work in the northside store and he was a nice guy, not to mention their prices are $3-$4 cheaper on tobacco than the Southside since there is much more competition. You check thier bulk shisha since it is not that bad and cheap (about 0.03c/g or something like that).

Also another Chicago Local.

[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1330369886' post='540674']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Amaren changed owners a year back. Quality has sky-rocketed since then Also. Its only been available in 50g or in cartons containing 5 50gs since then chances are the aribica stock is old or since Amaren is a Class 3 tobacco it could be it just goes through a different process in the states. Ill be sending mush some samples soon as id like to hear his opinon on it.

Do note though It is a quantity over quality tobacco and is very tempremental in regards to heat management. IN other words its good but its not Fumari or tangiers wich I consider the 2 highest quality tobaccos. I Intentionally however did not list fumari because of its often excessive price.

But for the sake of accuracy I will now list my [u]personal[/u] tobacco prefrences in accordance with quality first then adjusted by price.

Tangiers(Yes I have smoked tangiers before even though tangiers has never set foot in SA)
Fumari(Would be no 1 if not for price)
Social Smoke(Great assortment bit pricey good quality)
Romman(meh :/ If you know how to pack it its damm good )
Nakhla(Reliable Go to tobacco)
Elmas(Damm expensive because of shipping)
Blue Moon(Same Idea as Amaren just a bit higher quality and more consistent)
Amaren(Quantity over quality)
Al Fhakker(Good in certain batches)
Al Waha(Has a good blueberry)
Al Basha(Absolute shit)
smoking bullshit
Hookah Hookah

When I first started. I was buying 50g from every where of every brand. I got 3 flavors in each brand starting out. just to see what I like....

and some advice... stay away from banana... no one makes a good one... Romman is the most decent one it tastes likes runts... but thats old after about 20 minutes. EVeryone else is like the worst possible taste... and MILK AND BANANA... can't remember who made that... but that will make you vomit.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1330377640' post='540701']
When I first started. I was buying 50g from every where of every brand. I got 3 flavors in each brand starting out. just to see what I like....

and some advice... stay away from banana... no one makes a good one... Romman is the most decent one it tastes likes runts... but thats old after about 20 minutes. EVeryone else is like the worst possible taste... and MILK AND BANANA... can't remember who made that... but that will make you vomit.
[/quote]
You seem to be forgetting that it tastes like condensed sugar plus banana
Even the romman isnt that good Edited by S3cretz

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1330377772' post='540702']
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1330377640' post='540701']

[/quote]
You seem to be forgetting that it tastes like condensed sugar plus banana
Even the romman isnt that good
[/quote]

Not saying it's that good, just the only one that didn't make my hurl. You are right Condesed Sugar and an entire bottle of Artificial Banana... describes pretty much all of them.