Nirvana Super Shisha

Kathrynx

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]This is for reviews of Nirvana Super Shisha only. Any non-review comments or questions will be removed. If you would like to discuss this shisha, please make a topic in the general discussion area of the forum. When writing your review, please be sure to state the flavor of the shisha and use an appropriate format. [/size][/font][/color]

Using the Stuie Method :)
[b]Nirvana Super Shisha: Sex Monkey[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] MYA Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Vortex
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]1 sheet of Reynolds HD foil
[b]Hose:[/b] NuHose
[b]Coals:[/b] Cocoultimate Coals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Dyed green. Tobacco comes in vacuum sealed pack like Tangiers and appears very juicy from the outside. The actual tobacco is sticky and has a similar wetness to fresh Nakhla. Cut is choppy.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] >0.1%(as stated on container)
[b]Base:[/b] Honey and Glycerine
[b]Smell:[/b] Delicious grape.
[b]Taste:[/b] The flavor description says this flavor is a mix of Grape, Berry and Mint. The flavor is primarily grape with a slight hint of mint. Personally I don't taste any berry in it unless its a flavor that blended very well with the grape.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decent clouds.
[b]Buzz: [/b]An excellent buzz! This is a washed tobacco with dokah mixed with it. This in mind the buzz would come completely from the dokha. The buzz is most closely related to that of Desi Murli
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Free sample given to me by the owner of Nirvana Super Shisha

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 I'm very impressed with this brand so far! I'm not a fan of the dye and also how strangely it acts with heat. I find that it smokes best in a Vortex, fluffy packed. From my experience i would not recommend using a phunnel as the harshness came on very quickly, even when using less than optimal heat. This is NOT a tobacco for beginners. The buzz is intense and the smoke its self is a little on the heavy, hot feeling side(not to be confused with over heating). As far as the flavor goes, I think that its great. It is the best grape flavor I've ever had and the slight minty-ness adds a nice zing to the smoke. The flavor description states there is also berry in it, which I can not directly place my finger on. An excellent flavor if you are in to grape :)

[b]Nirvana Super Shisha: Zombie Hunter[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 28" KM hookah[/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] HJ Mini Alien Phunnel[/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1 sheet of Reynolds HD foil[/font][/color]
[b]Hose:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Razan Raja washable[/font][/color]
[b]Coals:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Razans[/font][/color]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Redish color with a few little green pieces (assuming this is the dohka). Came in a nice sealed bag with a thin cut and a bit of juice.[/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I think the little container said >.1%[/font][/color]
[b]Base:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Honey and Glycerine[/font][/color]
[b]Smell:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reminds me of Pomberry from starbuzz with some floral tones.[/font][/color]
[b]Taste:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Pretty fruity. The best thing I can compare it to is berry from AF (flavorwise).[/font][/color]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Started out thick and billowy, ended the same way.[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz: [/b]Huge. This stuff hit me as hard as my Tangier's does. The buzz lasted for a good 10-15 minutes after I stopped smoking.
[b]Duration: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1 Hour.[/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Nirvanadohka.com

[b]Overall: 7.5/10.[/b] I at first this smoked pretty awesome. Great clouds and no throat tickle. After about 40 minutes I begin to get a little tickle in my throat so I fidgeted with the coals etc. I ended up unable to get the tickle away but it had great flavor regardless. (Also note that this smokes a little warm. It did not smoke as cool as my Nahkla, AF, or Tangier's does).