Hello All!

Welcome to the forums man. Make sure not to buy a hookah from a smoke shop.. They always rust and are crappy :) There are many good vendors that will treat you well on this forum. Hope to see you on Tiny chat one day. Good luck on the job hunt as well. I'm in the same boat.

[quote name='Ststudz' timestamp='1330143193' post='540395']
Welcome to the forums man. Make sure not to buy a hookah from a smoke shop.. They always rust and are crappy :) There are many good vendors that will treat you well on this forum. Hope to see you on Tiny chat one day. Good luck on the job hunt as well. I'm in the same boat.
[/quote]

thanks man! what about a smoke shop for shisha?

[quote name='high_and_gone' timestamp='1330147635' post='540400']
[quote name='Ststudz' timestamp='1330143193' post='540395']
[/quote]

thanks man! what about a smoke shop for shisha?
[/quote]

Some pipe found at smoke shops are quality pieces, look for names like Mya, Kahlil Mamoon, and Madgy Zidgian (sP) these are pipes that can be found at some smoke shops on occasion and have pretty consistant quality. Other brands tend to use lower quality materials, and yes, like stsudz said, can rust.
Not ALL pipes at smoke shops are bad, however, you've just gotta know what to look for.

Also, I get most of my hookah tobacco from smoke shops, only rarely do I purchase from online retailers. Some shops do have knock-off versions of tobacco which they sell, but it is rare (in my experience at least)