Evolution Shesha?...natural Tea ?....!

So me looking thru different shishas say this one that was 100% natural made from tea leafs...!!!?? no tobacco just natural!! This was un believable at first but then i wondered how it taste!! So if any one out there has tried Evolution Shisha or knows how to purchas any LET ME KNOW!! Thanks :D

From my personal experience, any non-tobacco shish has been crap. Maybe I've just had bad batches, but I've yet to find one that has smoked anywhere decent for me. That saying, I have not tried this particular brand, and it may be better. IMO, I would just stay with tobacco, though :D

Reviews! http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37380-evolution-tea-sha-review/ Edited by Epoch

[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1329700436' post='539623']
From my personal experience, any non-tobacco shish has been crap. Maybe I've just had bad batches, but I've yet to find one that has smoked anywhere decent for me. That saying, I have not tried this particular brand, and it may be better. IMO, I would just stay with tobacco, though :D
[/quote]

My experience is all the way different! In Germany are some alternatives in non-tobacco hookah.. For example there are some special stones, mineral, calles "Shiazo".. U might google for it.. They taste and smoke very good, are not really expensive and you are able to smoke them more than just one time.
Also weve got some tobacco-alternatives built out of sugar cane. - But these aren't that good as the Shiazo ones..
But I dont know if you got those things in the US..

The other thing to consider is we know the long term affects of tobacco. We don't have nearly as much data on what smoking hookah does lifelong, but we know about tobacco. We do not have any data on what happens with alternatives such as sugar or shaizo

Edited by Floataround