romman tobacco

I'll have to try the Romman peach,I've had the fumari white peach and it's one of my favorites.I've had the romman coconut and really liked it until I tried af coconut.Both are real good but I give the edge to af.

Hehe,I have over 20 guitars now,and a few basses  I did the avatar on tha fly,actually it looks like a lefty Hofner or maybe a Gibson EB-3.I have a Gibson EDS 1275,I think that's the model,it's the Jimmy Page doubleneck that I got from the Gibson custom shop.Some geeser ordered it and thought it was too heavy so they sold it to me for a cheeper price
I really have to check out the Romman peach now,if it's better than the Fumari then it's rockin big big time.

whaatever you do, do as entrail says and get a 50g pack to try it. This stuff is better than nakhla, and about the same as waha, in fact I am almost convinced it is identical to waha.
very very overpriced in my opinion, and not a premium standard tobacco. It's an ok smoke though, but not good value for money at all.
try it at your peril :)

Al-Amir BLOWS!!!  I bought a sh*tload of that stuff and it sucked ROYALLY!!!

Romman definitely has some good flavors,  but not ALL of them are
good.  Stay away from the Raspberry.  The Sweet Melon is
amazing,  and I've been wanting to try the Peach.  It BETTER
be better than Nakhla or I'm gonna be one PISSED SOB.

I've bought SO much bad massell that I'm ready to settle on just a few
Al-Fakher flavors,  along with a few Romman,  and Fumari's
White Peach.  I can't imagine ANY peach massell being better than
Fumari's White Peach.  But,  I'll try the Romman
anyway.  Hey,  it's gotta be better than this Nakhla crap I'm
smoking.  Okay,  I admit,  the Nakhla banana isn't
bad,  only IF you've got nothing better to smoke!

I had Al-Amir Abu Samra,  Egyptian Pharoahs,  and some other
flavors that didn't taste like much,  so I chucked them. It was
about a month ago.  I didn't see any reason for keeping them, and
I was so pissed-off that I wasted all that money on them,  so I
just threw them out.  Next time I get some shisha I don't
like,  I'll let you know 

those aren't al-amir ma'assels, those are Sultan ma'assels. unless they are both made by the same company, which i highly doubt. All my experiences with Al-amir have been very good smokes.

It would say Sultan on the jar.....
I thought Sultan was Sultan and Al Amir was just that, totally different from others and its own brand.
Yeah, the Al Amirs that I have are superior.
I don't know why you would've chucked anything, it's easy to come on
here and find someone to give to or at least sell cheap. But...to each
his own temper...

Sultan and Al Amir are 2 totally different brands and they are in no way affiliated.  Sultan is made in the US by Sultan Tobacco and Al Amir is made in Saudi Arabia.  The Al Amir is by far superior in quality of tobacco and flavoring (right up there with Al Fakher in my opinion).

• 2 weeks later...
Romman sweet melon is the best Romman flavor I've tried yet,I didnt care for the strawberry,the coconut was nice,but al fakheer is better.I've tried the Romman fruit cocktail and thats a nice smoke,not a everyday smoke like the melon but a nice change of pace.

• 3 years later...
Bumping really old posts ftw!
But seriously there is def. better shisha out there, I know a shop owner who sells Romman and he admits that they are overpriced. Either way if you can get at a decent price try it out but I did not have a good time with the grape that I smoked

romman goodtimes, nectarine, choco-mint, strawberry/watermelon by far my favorite flavors. i'd suggest buying the 5 50 gram sample pack on hookah-shisha for 20$ we'll wroth the buy on some great flavors!