The Goza unfan club

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1328370249' post='537808']
Im not trying to hate but I just cant imagine smoking from the bamboo being comfortable... gotta try it sometime and make sure!
[/quote]

No hate here haha. It was fine. Was it as nice as a crown glass tip? No, but it was not unconfortable at all.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328370858' post='537810']
Did you notice a bigger buzz from it? I've heard this before and wondering what it is exactly that makes it give you the bigger buzz.
[/quote]

I did. We had been smoking Noir Orange Soda for maybe 20 minutes out of a KM with a Leather Hose. After 2 pulls from the Goza with Bamboo, I really felt a much stronger, melt into your seat a little buzz. We talked about why this is, and we think its the fact that it is a much more direct pull from bowl to bamboo. I also think that the bamboo has something to do with it, but I dont have the science to back it. Just thinking about how the leather/skins in some hsoes will absorb some of the nicotene, that maybe the bamboo does not do any of that.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328370858' post='537810']
Did you notice a bigger buzz from it? I've heard this before and wondering what it is exactly that makes it give you the bigger buzz.
[/quote]
Dont worry Chreees I have not forgotten about this, Im just doing some research into the matter first. So it might still be a while before I have extensive evidence that either points to this being fact or fiction.

i dont think it has to do with the bambo just the shortness of the hose, i have noticed the bamboo hoses dont really hold smells or flavors like other hoses do though but i think its the distance it travels and the hose isn't holding onto the carcenogens? cant spell it right i tihnk haha but yah

you are a furry asian type of bear?
you cant breed while imprisoned?
you get killed by ben stiller in a rather crappy film?
you know kung fu and are fat and love food in a pretty good film and its sequel sequel?
you feed on bamboo?
you are black and white and fluffy?
I could go on and on... yet I dont see a panda!

[img]http://b.images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/14550369.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1329206880' post='538957']
[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1329186018' post='538916']
[/quote]

:huh:
[/quote]
I don't see the humor in this. I also don't see the points in gozas either

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1329252798' post='538985']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah....

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1329253590' post='538988']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah....
[/quote]

And I fail to see the humor in this

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1329168348' post='538892']
[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3388/gozameme.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

People have made negative comments, both general and personal about getting a larger buzz as a reason for owning a Goza.

Anyone who smokes Noir over Lucid has no room to talk. Why would you smoke Noir over Lucid knowing you get a bigger buzz? Its pretty awful when you get a bigger buzz from the use of a Goza, but when it comes down to Noir vs Lucid, its ok, right?

And whats not to get? Its a KM Made hookah. Its small. Its portable. It can be hand held if desired. You have multiple options as to how/ to smoke it instead of just a hose.

You have a MYA QT because its easy to transport? Why does no one have comments for that regularly? Its KM made and has the quality of the all other KM's, so I am stumped there. Have animals? Who has had something broken or burned because their cat or dog bolts past you and hits the table, or the set up, or the hose and everything goes flying? Does not happen here. Its either held if you want, or if you dont want to use a hose you dont. Its a Hookah, on a Hookah forum. I dont get the backlash. And yea, I have no problem saying , you will get a larger buzz using bamboo. Such an awful thing, but its ok to drink yourself drunk if you like right? Pot, meet Kettle.

The last thread asking about the Goza got nasty when some people felt the need to make unwarranted and unnecessary comments. While this is not my forum, nor do I represent it or determine what goes on, I dont think its unreasonable that I asked when this thread was made to keep the nasty comments out of here. And I know that its starting up in some areas again already.

Was it not a few months ago that Mush made a thread telling people to knock off the slander towards different varieties of hookahs, tobacco, etc? Seems people forgot that one pretty quick. Part of the reason I stayed with hookah forum over other places was because it was such a friendly place. A lot of unnecessary bullshit is not allowed. But it seems that when it comes to certain things and people lately, that attitude has been throw out and things get to slide.

So as this thread seems to go down the drain as it seems the negativity has begun to pick up, and we all know that when shit rolls down hill, it gets bigger and bigger. It started with things like this, and ended with comments like "goza users are no better than NHT addicts"

I am going to say things that I am sure the majority of you will disagree with, or find excuses as to why we are wrong or bad. Thats fine. Like I said, not my forum, I dont make the rules or enforce them. But after having put up with it before, and having asked politely to keep it out of here, I am going to make comments back as long as I am able to, and as long as things are being throw at me or other pandas.

With that said, any relevant discussion as to the thread, please continue :D Panda Club welcomes you! Edited by Floataround

Its that most people do not actually by in to the fact that you get a larger buzz from a Goza and has nothing to enjoying to do with enjoying nicotine.

Anyways, I think some of the comments have gone from making a statement to just being downright rude.

@Float : Once you can explain to me why you get a bigger buzz from a Goza, I'll stop giving everyone shit. Until then, I just don't buy into it.

Edit: Also... I still don't see where you are going with the whole smoking noir thing.

[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1329256750' post='539001']
People have made negative comments, both general and personal about getting a larger buzz as a reason for owning a Goza.

Anyone who smokes Noir over Lucid has no room to talk. Why would you smoke Noir over Lucid knowing you get a bigger buzz? Its pretty awful when you get a bigger buzz from the use of a Goza, but when it comes down to Noir vs Lucid, its ok, right?

And whats not to get? Its a KM Made hookah. Its small. Its portable. It can be hand held if desired. You have multiple options as to how/ to smoke it instead of just a hose.

You have a MYA QT because its easy to transport? Why does no one have comments for that regularly? Its KM made and has the quality of the all other KM's, so I am stumped there. Have animals? Who has had something broken or burned because their cat or dog bolts past you and hits the table, or the set up, or the hose and everything goes flying? Does not happen here. Its either held if you want, or if you dont want to use a hose you dont. Its a Hookah, on a Hookah forum. I dont get the backlash. And yea, I have no problem saying , you will get a larger buzz using bamboo. Such an awful thing, but its ok to drink yourself drunk if you like right? Pot, meet Kettle.

The last thread asking about the Goza got nasty when some people felt the need to make unwarranted and unnecessary comments. While this is not my forum, nor do I represent it or determine what goes on, I dont think its unreasonable that I asked when this thread was made to keep the nasty comments out of here. And I know that its starting up in some areas again already.

Was it not a few months ago that Mush made a thread telling people to knock off the slander towards different varieties of hookahs, tobacco, etc? Seems people forgot that one pretty quick. Part of the reason I stayed with hookah forum over other places was because it was such a friendly place. A lot of unnecessary bullshit is not allowed. But it seems that when it comes to certain things and people lately, that attitude has been throw out and things get to slide.

So as this thread seems to go down the drain as it seems the negativity has begun to pick up, and we all know that when shit rolls down hill, it gets bigger and bigger. It started with things like this, and ended with comments like "goza users are no better than NHT addicts"

I am going to say things that I am sure the majority of you will disagree with, or find excuses as to why we are wrong or bad. Thats fine. Like I said, not my forum, I dont make the rules or enforce them. But after having put up with it before, and having asked politely to keep it out of here, I am going to make comments back as long as I am able to, and as long as things are being throw at me or other pandas.

With that said, any relevant discussion as to the thread, please continue :D Panda Club welcomes you!
[/quote]

I posted the Willy Wonka meme because I still don't understand how the Goza can give you a bigger buzz. I am eagerly awaiting Secretz's study on this.

I posted the :huh: in response to your meme because I didn't understand it. Aren't you smoking Noir out of the Goza when you say it gives you the bigger buzz?

That said, I smoke a little bit of Noir, but mostly Lucid. Currently, I have Koke and Welsh Cream in Noir in my stash, and everything else is Lucid. This is because I smoke for flavor, not buzz. Additionally, Noir has tobacco undertones, which "muck up" the flavor, in my opinion.

I think you took my meme a bit too seriously, as it was just a joke about the buzz thing. I simply don't get it, therefore the meme is funny to me. If you found it offensive, I am sorry. You're a cool dude and it was in no way meant to be rude to you personally, or "pandas" in general.

I feel that the buzz topic is a good one because it's an integral reason why you guys like the Goza, no? Me personally I have used many, many diameters of hosing and it doesn't seem to affect buzz that much. I have even tried hitting directly from the hoseport during a session to see what happened buzz-wise. Nothing. This is just my personal experience. I feel all aspects of the Goza can be talked about without being classified as being rude, even if it is critical. This is a forum after all, and as long as it is discussed in the right way with no personal attacks that go against rule #1 (which I have not seen here), then it should be discussed, I think.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1329253590' post='538988']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah....
[/quote]

And I fail to see the humor in this

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1329168348' post='538892']
[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3388/gozameme.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

With that said, any relevant discussion as to the thread, please continue :D Panda Club welcomes you!
[/quote]

+1. I am not a fan of the Gozas, and I do not buy into the idea that it gives a larger buzz from some allpowerful force it has.

However, I agree with you here, float. This is a thread mad by the goza-ers for the goza-ers to discuss their gozas. So why is there all this negativity guys. I mean.. we all really get along pretty well right? So why the need for the snide remarks in here? Let them enjoy their Gozas..

/end hatred
Begin Peace\

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1329263674' post='539019']

[/quote]

I posted the Willy Wonka meme because I still don't understand how the Goza can give you a bigger buzz. I am eagerly awaiting Secretz's study on this.

I posted the :huh: in response to your meme because I didn't understand it. Aren't you smoking Noir out of the Goza when you say it gives you the bigger buzz?

That said, I smoke a little bit of Noir, but mostly Lucid. Currently, I have Koke and Welsh Cream in Noir in my stash, and everything else is Lucid. This is because I smoke for flavor, not buzz. Additionally, Noir has tobacco undertones, which "muck up" the flavor, in my opinion.

I think you took my meme a bit too seriously, as it was just a joke about the buzz thing. I simply don't get it, therefore the meme is funny to me. If you found it offensive, I am sorry. You're a cool dude and it was in no way meant to be rude to you personally, or "pandas" in general.

I feel that the buzz topic is a good one because it's an integral reason why you guys like the Goza, no? Me personally I have used many, many diameters of hosing and it doesn't seem to affect buzz that much. I have even tried hitting directly from the hoseport during a session to see what happened buzz-wise. Nothing. This is just my personal experience. I feel all aspects of the Goza can be talked about without being classified as being rude, even if it is critical. This is a forum after all, and as long as it is discussed in the right way with no personal attacks that go against rule #1 (which I have not seen here), then it should be discussed, I think.
[/quote]

I appreciate that, so thank you. It was not as much what you posted, just more thinking back to the previous thread just asking about them. It started with things like that, and moved into comments that absolutely violated rule number 1, and Mush did step in. I dont want it to reach that point, both for my sake, fellow pandas sake (because no one deserves to hear the things that were said). It also can create rifts that really dont need to exist.

I dont want it to seem like there is a chip on my shoulder about it, but its more my defense than anything else. With the previous comments, which pretty much said "if you are doing things to get a bigger buzz, your not better than an NHT addict" it made it seem like smoking to get a buzz was wrong. Yea I am all for flavor as well, but sometimes I want that bigger buzz to just chill out. I took your meme as something in that direction, so thats why I responded back with the Noir comment. And also because well, like I said. The last thread started like that, and it just got worse. I want to avoid that. And for the record..I do smoke Noir haha.

Now with what you said, I encourage that here! It makes for great discussion. I , and I think its very safe to assume the other pandas, will say it does give a greater buzz. Lets discuss it up and down and have oponions on it, but as you said, lets not make it personal. Now with that said...

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1329262870' post='539016']
@Float : Once you can explain to me why you get a bigger buzz from a Goza, I'll stop giving everyone shit. Until then, I just don't buy into it.

Edit: Also... I still don't see where you are going with the whole smoking noir thing.
[/quote]

I will go ahead and give my side of it, but first - your pretty much ignoring what Mush bumped this thread for in November

[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37985-now-everyone-hear-this/"]http://www.hookahfor...yone-hear-this/[/url]

You dont like goza's? Thats fine. You are 100% entitled to your opinion. But as you put it, your going to "give everyone shit" about the goza. Everytime it gets brought up, if its in this thread, another, or in TC, something gets said about it, which I dont think is respect.

I also explained the Noir thing above.

Now, where do I think the bigger buzz comes from? I think its a mix of the larger hose port, the bamboo going directly to you at such a short distance and the filtering or lack of filtering for the bamboo. And I dont think you will ever be sold on it until you smoke from one Panda style. If your ever in MD or DC, feel free to hit me up and try mine.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1329264024' post='539022']
+1. I am not a fan of the Gozas, and I do not buy into the idea that it gives a larger buzz from some allpowerful force it has.

However, I agree with you here, float. This is a thread mad by the goza-ers for the goza-ers to discuss their gozas. So why is there all this negativity guys. I mean.. we all really get along pretty well right? So why the need for the snide remarks in here? Let them enjoy their Gozas..

/end hatred
Begin Peace\
[/quote]

:) Agreed. Edited by Floataround

Zach. I'm not trying to be disrepectful. If you took offense to anything I said, I seriously do apologize for that. Maybe I just will not understand until I try one (which prob will never happen). But hey, if you like it, thats cool with me.

I probably need to go back and look at what was said in the earlier thread, as I honestly do not remember it.

I hope to try one someday, actually. I'm not going to give anyone shit for saying it gives a bigger buzz, because I honestly do not know nor do I have any experience with it. This is why I joked about it and also asked questions about it, trying to understand it. Trying it would probably give me more insight into it. It's not top priority on my list (probably would never buy one, as I'm fine with my glass base hookahs), but if I come across the opportunity, I'll take it.

Either way, it looks like all is good in the hood here. :)

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1329265714' post='539030']
Zach. I'm not trying to be disrepectful. If you took offense to anything I said, I seriously do apologize for that. Maybe I just will not understand until I try one (which prob will never happen). But hey, if you like it, thats cool with me.
[/quote]

Thank you very much Michael, I appreciate that.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1329266965' post='539034']
I probably need to go back and look at what was said in the earlier thread, as I honestly do not remember it.

I hope to try one someday, actually. I'm not going to give anyone shit for saying it gives a bigger buzz, because I honestly do not know nor do I have any experience with it. This is why I joked about it and also asked questions about it, trying to understand it. Trying it would probably give me more insight into it. It's not top priority on my list (probably would never buy one, as I'm fine with my glass base hookahs), but if I come across the opportunity, I'll take it.

Either way, it looks like all is good in the hood here. :)
[/quote]

I think so :D Very open to all opinions and criticisms..but lets keep it clean ^_^ I cant say lets all grab a beer, but I can say lets TC smoke soon instead haha. And yes..I will goza it up with bamboo for the TC lol

Getting back on track...

I was also thinking about some of the stuff you tried, like inhaling right from the hose port. I imagine it would be hard to get a good suction as well as be able to get a normal pull. Also I am no scientist..but is there a half-life or any type of degradation to nicotine once it is in vapor form?I think combining getting a large amount of smoke/vapor, as well as it getting the direct short pull, and possibly other factors that bamboo might bring could add this all up. Anyone have any science input? Edited by Floataround