Yooooooo

Dave Klier

yo guys! im dave... i have a small hookah, and idk. right meow i have giant headache and found this forum looking for the best cures...

i got the headache from herbal sheisha, which actually is the best sheisha ive had, just... got a headache is all... shoulda stuck to one bowl... ARG MY HEAD!

anywho, just sayin hi!

welcome!

I am no doctor, and this is not professional advice, if you feel you need to, contact your Dr. This is just some info i find helps..

You're headache is most likely caused by the coals you are using. The coal is what releases CO (carbon monoxide) in long smoke sessions, the headache is actually a sign of mild CO poisoning.

what may help is drinking milk (it attaches to the CO from what i hear, and lessens the symptoms) also eating, specifically something sweet, helps my headaches when i got them.

Yes i use quickliylte coals haha u guys are smart.. ive been smokin for a while just... Have no guidance... Im and internet head who has learned that u can learn from ppl in ur area (which ive done thus far) but conversing with people here will b much more productive :)