This Is Alex From Germany! :-)

Alex-GER

Hey everybody!
My name is Alex, I'm 18 years old and live in Germany, Frankfurt. Im visitting the 13th class in my school and the mainreason to register in this forum is the idea of writing and reading some english stuff. - And of course the topic all around the hookah.
My english is really bad - Well, sorry for that! - I hope we will understand ourselves very well and if you got some questions about Germany or the german Language or whatever.. Just ask me!

But at the end there is one question im asking myself: What is the verb for "Enjoying the hookah" - Or the verb for "hookah" - Know what I mean? :D

Well, see ya! :)

Hey Alex, welcome to HF, you'll love it here.
your English seems great to me
I absolutely love the German culture, i actually want to move there later on in life if i get the chance.
Not sure if it is a real word (not an English major) but "Hookahing" is one i use often.

Welcome to Hookah Forum, Alex! I hope not only will this be your home for learning more about hookah (I learn something new all the time here, and have been on here a good few years), but also to learn more about the English language. The threads will help you learn, but what really pops out to me is Tinychat. Feel free to join in- A bunch of us are usually on there and that way you can actually talk to us via webcam/microphone. Should help you out even more than just the threads here. Glad to have you here, man!