Hey, Everyone! (:

Hey, hookah smokers!

My names BJ and obviously I'm pretty new to this site. I'd love to discuss hookah with whoever! I'm a big fan of death metal and I've been drumming for three and a half years, so I'm up to talk about that stuff too! So hit me up, peoples! (:

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new too.
I used to play drums also, but I switched to guitar a couple years ago when I moved into an apartment.

When I played drums I mostly just jammed with some friends, alternative/metal/usual garage band sound. But after getting pretty good at double bass and blast beats I joined a punk/deathcore type band. We got pretty big locally. On guitar I play anything and everything. My favorite thing to play is trippy harmonic instrumental fingerpicking. haha. But if I'm looking to jam and get all intense I play some Lamb of God. The most perfect metal band ever.

Thanks Cp44!

And that's awesome weslypipes! I usually drum to death metal and punk. I usually try keeping up with bands like The Black Dahlia Murder, Impending Doom, The Acacia Strain, and stuff like that. I also jam to Cake, Sublime, and other stuff when I'm in the mood for it. I agree, Lamb of God is a pretty sick metal band. (: