Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
bjsortadrums

Hey, Everyone! (:

Hey, hookah smokers!

My names BJ and obviously I'm pretty new to this site. I'd love to discuss hookah with whoever! I'm a big fan of death metal and I've been drumming for three and a half years, so I'm up to talk about that stuff too! So hit me up, peoples! (:

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new too.
I used to play drums also, but I switched to guitar a couple years ago when I moved into an apartment.

What kinda stuff do you play, man? (:

welcome to hf

When I played drums I mostly just jammed with some friends, alternative/metal/usual garage band sound. But after getting pretty good at double bass and blast beats I joined a punk/deathcore type band. We got pretty big locally. On guitar I play anything and everything. My favorite thing to play is trippy harmonic instrumental fingerpicking. haha. But if I'm looking to jam and get all intense I play some Lamb of God. The most perfect metal band ever.

Thanks Cp44!

And that's awesome weslypipes! I usually drum to death metal and punk. I usually try keeping up with bands like The Black Dahlia Murder, Impending Doom, The Acacia Strain, and stuff like that. I also jam to Cake, Sublime, and other stuff when I'm in the mood for it. I agree, Lamb of God is a pretty sick metal band. (:

Thanks Michael and Mustang! (: