Hookah Glass Showdown!

Glass Showdown  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I do?

• Buy Turkish Red Vase for Elmas, Red Vase on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs, sell the Blue/Gold Vase)
    • Blue/Gold on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs)
    • Buy the Turkish red vase for Elmas, Move Trumpet over to Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri, Red Vase, and Blue Vase.. (Have two hookahs)
    • Trumpet on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri and Blue Vase. (Have two hookahs)

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1328154572' post='537537']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328143973' post='537498']
Afzal and Salloum sound most up my alley... Where can I get it? The Baharaini stuff as well?

Thanks, Justin! You're like the pro at this stuff. Well, Hassouni as well. :P
[/quote]

Just recently heard of a place that sells Salloum close to me so I'm gonna have to go pick some of soon, wouldn't mind breaking you off a little something something, Chris.
[/quote]

Yeah man, that'd be great! PM me and let me know what flavors and how much, etc. Thanks. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328155756' post='537546']
Yeah man, that'd be great! PM me and let me know what flavors and how much, etc. Thanks. :)
[/quote]

I'll try to go by there ASAP. From what I know they have plain for sure as that's what my friend just bought from there, but hopefully they also have flavors. I'll let you know!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328165476' post='537557']
[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1328158620' post='537551']
just sell me the og already!!!
[/quote]

Just offer me a price I can't refuse already!!!

;)
[/quote]

10 bj's and 3 naked pics of mike...FINAL OFFER

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1328119449' post='537420'] those orb-shaped ones are about $50 before shipping. The ones Chris wants, about $35 or so [/quote]

How much does shipping round out to be on average for one of those vases to the US?

Changed my mind, lol. Selling the OG Tri and blue vase. Gonna get the red Turkish vase and may move the trumpet over to the Nawras and either keep the red genie as a backup or just sell it.

WADE YOU HAZ PM.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1327977799' post='537165']
The tri metal looks so perfect on the trumpet I would keep it there. If anything just get a new hose that matches the vase.
[/quote]

I know I'm a bit too late, but this is my sentiment exactly.

It's the only set up I'm jealous of. And modesty aside, with my collection, that's saying something.

Sucks you're selling her off.

Well if Wade doesn't take it, I guess I could always keep it just for you guys, Jay and Jess. :lol:

After smoking my Nawras and Elmas, the KM just doesn't smoke the same. The draw is too wide. The draw on the Nawras and Elmas are just perfect. I keep feeling like I should sell the OG, so... I don't know, we'll see...

EDIT: I just PMed Wade that I'm keeping it. Just for you guys. :P

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328223611' post='537641']
I dunno why; he already has an OG. He just wanted this one because he knows the guy who previously owned it and has smoked out of it before.
[/quote]
creepery.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1328033171' post='537232']
crazy i can't believe your going to sell ur OG-tri. That thing was your baby...What about in the event that ur fat monster cat somehow gets up where u keep ur hookahs...hulks out and knocks over the red vase..and since you sold the blue you have no backup...so you fall to ur knees like in the movies and scream NOooooooo!![b] just keep it all if u can afford it.[/b] imo
[/quote]

my theory of your fat cat may come true chris... best to be prepared ;)

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1328232182' post='537662']
crazy i can't believe your going to sell ur OG-tri. That thing was your baby...What about in the event that ur fat monster cat somehow gets up where u keep ur hookahs...hulks out and knocks over the red vase..and since you sold the blue you have no backup...so you fall to ur knees like in the movies and scream NOooooooo!![b] just keep it all if u can afford it.[/b] imo
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand how fat cat comes into this, but you're right- I can afford to keep it all, so I'm gonna. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328236917' post='537675']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand how fat cat comes into this, but you're right- I can afford to keep it all, so I'm gonna. :)
[/quote]
you never know what they will do.. my cat has broken 1 bowl and i was only away from it for 5 minutes..

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1328239156' post='537680']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328236917' post='537675']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
you never know what they will do.. my cat has broken 1 bowl and i was only away from it for 5 minutes..
[/quote]

Oh, haha. Luckily my cat is really chill and doesn't mess with my hookah stuff. Only once did we have a little incident where she accidentally knocked the hookah off the coffee table. She got scared and jumped off when she had been snuggling the base. Fortunately, nothing broken. Needless to say, I don't let her do that anymore.

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1328266320' post='537691']
Yeah keep all three and the extra vase....buy the red turk base. ..And stop when you get to fivelol
[/quote]

Haha, if I ever get to five then I'mma be in big trouble with the misses. Or not in trouble with the misses at all cause she'll have left me... haha.

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1328400370' post='537857']
Still think that Freddy Kreuger hose is horrid lol
[/quote]

I like it.

I know you do boo lol I dunno, it's not ugly its not pretty its just....I don't know the word for it...? Strange.