Hookah Glass Showdown!

Glass Showdown  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I do?

• Buy Turkish Red Vase for Elmas, Red Vase on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs, sell the Blue/Gold Vase)
    • Blue/Gold on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs)
    • Buy the Turkish red vase for Elmas, Move Trumpet over to Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri, Red Vase, and Blue Vase.. (Have two hookahs)
    • Trumpet on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri and Blue Vase. (Have two hookahs)

Chris let me tell you something about relationships. The OG might not be the newest thing, yeah there are hotter, younger pipes on the market, but if you let her go she will always be the one that got away. True her beauty marks may be looking like flaws right now, and hell maybe she doesn't get all done up for you anymore and instead just sits there looking dull tarnished on a Friday night. Maybe her curves just aren't as sexy as you remembered them, or maybe its that when you are in the mood there are other pipes you call on instead, pipes that do wild things your OG wouldn't even dream of!

But if you move on and she finds a new home, you will regret it! She is the pipe you want to wake up next to in the morning, she was there through good sessions and bad. Through new vases and broken bowls. She may not have the tightest of holes, but man can still put out clouds like she did back in the day (and she lasts all night). Chris, there will always be the new thing, but there is only one OG. So next time you find your self in the mood and start reaching for one of your younger stems, take a second look at old faithful. And maybe, just maybe, she might surprise you.

(sell me the syrian instead)
  • Upvote 6

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1328042879' post='537268']
Chris let me tell you something about relationships. The OG might not be the newest thing, yeah there are hotter, younger pipes on the market, but if you let her go she will always be the one that got away. True her beauty marks may be looking like flaws right now, and hell maybe she doesn't get all done up for you anymore and instead just sits there looking dull tarnished on a Friday night. Maybe her curves just aren't as sexy as you remembered them, or maybe its that when you are in the mood there are other pipes you call on instead, pipes that do wild things your OG wouldn't even dream of!

But if you move on and she finds a new home, you will regret it! She is the pipe you want to wake up next to in the morning, she was there through good sessions and bad. Through new vases and broken bowls. She may not have the tightest of holes, but man can still put out clouds like she did back in the day (and she lasts all night). Chris, there will always be the new thing, but there is only one OG. So next time you find your self in the mood and start reaching for one of your younger stems, take a second look at old faithful. And maybe, just maybe, she might surprise you.

(sell me the syrian instead)
[/quote]

I gave you a +1 rep point on that and wish I hadn't when I saw "(sell me the syrian instead)".

:P

Very well written post, Jess. Especially about her not having the tightest of holes, haha. No broken vases or bowls, though... *knocks on wood*

You have reassured me that I have made the right decision. :)

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1328042879' post='537268']

But if you move on and she finds a new home, you will regret it! She is the pipe you want to wake up next to in the morning, she was there through good sessions and bad. Through new vases and broken bowls. She may not have the tightest of holes, but man can still put out clouds like she did back in the day (and she lasts all night).[u][b] Chris, there will always be the new thing, but there is only one OG[/b][/u]. So next time you find your self in the mood and start reaching for one of your younger stems, take a second look at old faithful. And maybe, just maybe, she might surprise you.

[/quote]

This post was a thing of beauty...

:pink_heart-425: :pink_heart-425: :pink_heart-425:

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1328095818' post='537383']
Like this?

[url="http://www.nargilemalzemesi.com/tr/6-nargile-sisesi-siseleri"]http://www.nargilema...sisesi-siseleri[/url]
[/quote]

Awesome. :good2:

Jess, I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but I think old pipes are kick ass. Nice post, it gave me a big rubbery one for the old gals still turning tricks.

Like this?

[url="http://www.nargilemalzemesi.com/tr/6-nargile-sisesi-siseleri"]http://www.nargilema...sisesi-siseleri[/url]
[/quote]

The red one on the right is actually the one that came with my Papatya. They are phenomenal vases, seriously heavy duty and amazing looking (the picture there does not even come close to doing them justice).

Like this?

http://www.nargilemalzemesi.com/tr/6-nargile-sisesi-siseleri
[/quote]

Lol no, the one I posted earlier. Those are nice, though. But I think for the 618 shank I'd prefer the one I've already picked out. :)

Like this?

[/quote]
those are nice, but im sure ethey will run you a pretty penny. Aeon did have one its in his review/versus of his elmas

Sounds good....just for fun can we see the elmas on the red tear drop vase?

Now that we got you to advance past km's...time to move you onto Desi murli ( smokes amazing in a turkish setup bt the way) and try some afzal,salloum

ohh and on the real chris you need to try the baharini tobacco factory apple and other flavs from Bassem....

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1328127154' post='537438']

Now that we got you to advance past km's...time to move you onto Desi murli ( smokes amazing in a turkish setup bt the way) and try some afzal,[u][b]salloum[/b][/u]

[/quote]

Salloum is awesome. Can't thank you and Hassouni enough for that hookup.

/threadjack

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1328127154' post='537438']
Sounds good....just for fun can we see the elmas on the red tear drop vase?

Now that we got you to advance past km's...time to move you onto Desi murli ( smokes amazing in a turkish setup bt the way) and try some afzal,salloum

ohh and on the real chris you need to try the baharini tobacco factory apple and other flavs from Bassem....
[/quote]

Lol, I'll take a pic tomorrow showing you how there's no way the Elmas will fit on the red genie base.

Yeah, I definitely need to try some of the more traditional stuff. Been on a major Tangiers kick lately, but I do want to try some of that stuff out. That Rosanna you sent me was amazing. Need some more of that!

You will like the baharaini stuff I am certain...its got a bigger buzz factor then nak or tang a vary bright tobacco buzz...huge huge clouds and cut kinda like mizo little dye or natural...flavor is lighter then nak and very natural but ohh such a smooth smoke you have no clue

afzal and salloum are basically like nak with a better cut and less stems...great stuff and cheap

desi murli is like nothing else.a mostly tobacco and spice moassel....a buzz that will floor almost anyone...very relaxed buzz though

The baharaini is at bestpricehookah

afzal and salloum and dm at Hookah1

Afzal gets a bad rap for its fruit flavs...ive tried every non fruit flav and imo all worth trying if your looking for something different...my favs are the silver fox and golden amber both are double apple variations...there vanillia is the best vanilliaflav available imo...chocomint is also great...but for a buck and a half per fifty gram...some good interesting flavs to pick up when you want something out of the ordinary...

I can hit you up with a few samplers sometime soonish

That would be awesome!

How is the DM Blueberry? Been on the lookout for a good blueberry since it doesn't look like Eric is ever going to make Tangiers Blueberry again.

Either way, I think I'm more interested in the fruit flavors these days. Out of the flavors listed for DM, blueberry, mango, mint, orange, peach, pina colada, pineapple, all the strawberry variants, sweet melon, and watermelon sound the most appealing to me. What are your thoughts on any or all of these?

Really great prices, btw...

You will not be pleased with dm or afzal fruit flavs...i hear afzal blueberry is actually really good though...
The baharaini brand will be right up you alley though...a few classic flavs to choose from but all really good

Ayam zaman makes a really good strawberry, watermelon and mint

salloum has a great peach and mango..

..afzal chocomint is top notch

youll just have to try a few to get a feel for the respective brands...just a few ideas for ya to think about if your looking for some new stuff

[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1328149618' post='537520']
You will not be pleased with dm or afzal fruit flavs...i hear afzal blueberry is actually really good though...
The baharaini brand will be right up you alley though...a few classic flavs to choose from but all really good

Ayam zaman makes a really good strawberry, watermelon and mint

salloum has a great peach and mango..

..afzal chocomint is top notch

youll just have to try a few to get a feel for the respective brands...just a few ideas for ya to think about if your looking for some new stuff
[/quote]

Cool, thanks man. I have a shitload of Tangiers to smoke first, but I'll keep all this in mind when it's time to order again.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1328150486' post='537523']
i don't know bout you chreeeees, but 90% of the head shops in my town carry afzal.... you should check around their has to be some place to get the 50g boxes from
[/quote]

I've never seen it. :unknown:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328143973' post='537498']
Afzal and Salloum sound most up my alley... Where can I get it? The Baharaini stuff as well?

Thanks, Justin! You're like the pro at this stuff. Well, Hassouni as well. :P
[/quote]

Just recently heard of a place that sells Salloum close to me so I'm gonna have to go pick some of soon, wouldn't mind breaking you off a little something something, Chris.