FS: Blue/Gold Vase $20, 2 Boxes Cocomazayas $24, 250g (unopened) of AF Cocktail for $10, or $45 Plus Shipping for All!

Chreees

Well, I just remembered I already have people interested in a couple things individually. It'd be unfair to them to say "Hey man, I sold it to someone else." So as much as I'd like to sell it all at once to get rid of everything, I'm going to have to do away with the bundle deal. Sorry man. I hope you understand.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1330358311' post='540636']
I understand, sucks but it is what it is. What is still available then?
[/quote]

Well both hoses were called for, but one dude just backed out.. Let me PM you. :)

Badly wants the lucid horchata and cocoa, she does.

I have few posts, forget what the minimum is and I only MF :( For payment what is MF??

[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1330401266' post='540766']

I have few posts, forget what the minimum is and I only MF :( For payment what is MF??
[/quote]

Oh duh i think I know what just happened there. Gonna check on the posts required for participation in the trade section.

[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1330401417' post='540767']
[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1330401266' post='540766']

[/quote]

Oh duh i think I know what just happened there. Gonna check on the posts required for participation in the trade section.
[/quote]

Its only 5. Or else you wouldnt be able to see the sub forum.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1330445322' post='540805']
Lol yeah, Judy, you're good. I have a guy interested in majority of the lot right now (including the horchata and coca), but I will let you know if that falls through!
[/quote]

Excellent, I'll keep checking, thanks Inc - I mean Chrees. Would also be interested in a hose if any are left :)

Well Chicago has had two days to respond to my PM, and hasn't. Shows he's read it too, so...

Judy, the horchata and cocoa are yours if you want it. That's $30.

The Beast hose is available and is $20. Let me know if you want it as well. Shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll get a total for you, shipping and all. :)

What remains!

-Free red mouthtip for whoever wants it.
-Blue/Gold Vase, $20.
-214 Cocomazaya Coals (Two boxes with two coals used out of one box). $12 for each box, or $24 for both.

$40 plus shipping bundle price for anyone who wants all of the above!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...