Hey.
Came up with an idea about taste for Apple Tobacco. I've got this juice-blender which literally seperates the fruit-flesh from the juice. The state of the remaining apple-flesh is, as if it had been in a food-blender, except from it's much drier.
Well anyway, I was wondering if you could mildly roast it, till it got the wanted consistence, and then mix it up with tobacco, glycerin and molasses.
The only thing I'm not sure about, is the amount of tobacco needed, compared to the amount of apple?

i Have done this with a food dehydrater with okay results. Just thought I would throw that out there.

I like the roasting idea better, might work better than dehydrating it.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1326384897' post='535339']
i Have done this with a food dehydrater with okay results. Just thought I would throw that out there.

[/quote]

How strong was the flavor?

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1326401553' post='535376']
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1326384897' post='535339']

[/quote]

How strong was the flavor?
[/quote]

I did a bowl of just some honey and Apple Shavings a long time ago. I used granny smith apples. The taste was mild okay, but just dissapointing enough I never did it again.

Food in the hookah bowl in general is a bad idea but I do it occasionally. It is usually disappointing, as others have mentioned. One and only one exception: crispy bacon bits mixed into a bowl of SB lebanese bombshell = smokey bacon shisha. Did this christmas eve but have not been able to duplicate the results sober. I do not recommend this either due to the flammability of bacon grease.

mmmm...bacon shisha...well, as far as apple goes, i have put apple shavings into the tobacco before...i say try it out and let us know....it may turn out to be amazing :D

[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1326411850' post='535397']
Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread from apple to bacon.
[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with hijacking a thread as long as the topic is changed to bacon.

And I think you should put bacon bits in your bowl, if only...

[img]http://wtfcontent.com/img/131368500574.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1326422727' post='535425']
[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1326411850' post='535397']
Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread from apple to bacon.
[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with hijacking a thread as long as the topic is changed to bacon.

And I think you should put bacon bits in your bowl, if only...

[img]http://wtfcontent.com/img/131368500574.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Is that a challenge.