My Favorite Flavor of hookah is definately "Bob Marley" its a mix of blue mist and sex on the beach. It is super good, super smooth, and you can smoke it for a while without it going bad. I havnt really found a GREAT brand of coals, but if its instant lites, I just throw them out or give them to a friend because they make the hookah taste like ass. haha. With Flavor I like Paradise tobacco. they are an excellent brand if you want a long lasting hookah, I suggest half paradise, and half starbuzz, since starbuzz is only for flavor, not duration.

Your thoughts?

Ah, it's been a while since I did this...

Tobacco brands: Tangiers / Romman
Flavors: Horchata, Cool Strawberry / Turkish Coffee, Apple Cinnamon
Coals: CocoMazaya

[b]Tobacco Brand[/b]; Tangiers and Acid/Starbuzz (in small quantity)
[b]Flavors[/b]; Winter Fresh (Starbuzz), Chocolate Mint (Tagiers), Bug Powder (Tangiers) and others (I like to mix it up)
[b]Coals[/b]; CocoMazaya, Golden Canary and Fumari

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1326121327' post='535085'] Brand- Tangiers Flavors- Marigold, Cane Mint, Black Plum Coals- Chronic Hookah Naturals, Golden Canary (for Tangiers despite the mess they cause) or Fumaris [/quote]

Black Plum? Is that the same as Dark Plum #42?

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1326205751' post='535144']
[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1326121327' post='535085'] Brand- Tangiers Flavors- Marigold, Cane Mint, Black Plum Coals- Chronic Hookah Naturals, Golden Canary (for Tangiers despite the mess they cause) or Fumaris [/quote]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA. Yes... my bad.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1326208717' post='535145']

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA. Yes... my bad.
[/quote]

Dammit! You got me all excited. I was hoping you had some inside information about a new plum flavor. Dark plum was lacking in the flavor intensity department in my opinion. Edited by Skoozle

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1326241976' post='535176']
[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1326208717' post='535145']

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA. Yes... my bad.
[/quote]

Dammit! You got me all excited. I was hoping you had some inside information about a new plum flavor. Dark plum was lacking in the flavor intensity department in my opinion.
[/quote]

... ................. oh no i wouldn't let something like that slip.......... right?

Side note- my mother thought about naming me Molly but didn't want me to be compared to the Unsinkable Molly Brown (a ship).

I was almost named Happy at one point too.

They settled on Katie. Not Katherine, not Kathleen, not Katlain. My BC says Katie.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1326288699' post='535221']
Lol, I was going to be named April, but I was born in early May and I was not a girl like they expected.

You ever consider going by K80 for short?
[/quote]

No thats a first for me lol! K80Coyote. I like the ring of that.

Yeah they thought I was going to be a boy. My mom said she didn't know what to do with me. So she sat me infront of the soap operas while she did her housework. Cooking, cleaning, watching soap operas was my childhood. Now its cooking, cleaning, and watching the forums. same same but different.

And eating avocados. Let's not forget them.

(null)

Have you tried bamboocha natural coals made from bamboo? ( [url="http://www.aladin-bamboocha.com/"]http://www.aladin-bamboocha.com/[/url] )
Maybe not because the brand is from Germany and it would be difficult to order if you're not from Europe...
I ordered 3kg package and I'm telling you! They are damn fine! They last longer and they are hotter than usual
nats....

yeah, I just got a pack of these and I can testify that they are friggen awesome. tho they are my first nats so I can only compare them to qls :P these are now my favorite coals, favorate brands of baccy are AF and Nak :P Specific favorite is AF two apples

Tangiers or maybe Nakhla Mizo. for favorite tobacco...fav flavors: blueberry. Kpeach. kcherry. orange soda. passionfruit. and green Apple candy for tangiers . Raspberry and guava for mizo . and watermelon mint for Al Fakher. I like kanara,cocojamra,Ch nats,coconaru ...lots of coco coals for me