New Here :)

Hey all, as the title says i'm new here and also new to the hookah world (being that i just bought my own). I live in North-Central Illinois (maybe....idk dnt kno where southern Ill is since no one will admit to it lol) 45 min outside of the city. As i said i own one Hookah, a chep one but gets the job done, and smoke both tobacco and Hydro....so yah hi lol

why thank you lol and yes i do as a smoke shop like less than a mile outside my door has like 5 different larger name brands so i do realize :P

well indeed...i have advice to ask of you guys...my parents just took my only hookah and refuse to give it back on the grounds of "If you get caught with it you will get thrown in hand cuffs"...what do i do? i want it back because i enjoy it...and have only had it for a few days....so what to do? :ermm:

[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1325653438' post='534540']
well indeed...i have advice to ask of you guys...my parents just took my only hookah and refuse to give it back on the grounds of "If you get caught with it you will get thrown in hand cuffs"...what do i do? i want it back because i enjoy it...and have only had it for a few days....so what to do? :ermm:
[/quote]
explain to them the laws and that it is not illegal nor is it periphennilia (unless there is illegal substances or residue in the pipe)
plus.. if you're 18, they stole property from you.. idk how close you are with your parents, but if THEY'RE caught with it.. you can press charges lol
im sure its not that serious though

Well you see...it seems illinois has some messed up laws... apparently a cop can confiscate my hookah to test it for nht.. whether i get a fine or arrested idk...would be dumb tho if that was possible

Welcome to the forum - sorry to hear about your current plight tho :( Local laws can be unusual sometimes, so def check them out.