Best Fruit Tangiers?

Hey everyone, I'm almost out of my Tangiers(Blue gumball and Orange Soda) and I'm looking to restock. I'm thinking about getting welsh cream, but my wife loves fruity sweet flavors. So what is the best Tangiers to fill that need? Thanks all, and happy new year and continued happy smoking to you all.

passions fruit is really good, and also some pineapple umm snozzberry is good welsh cream is good but not fruity ohh tropical revenge is good melon blend also and old skool watermelon is good

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1325376268' post='534298']
Static Starlight, New Lemon Lime, M Cherry

EDIT: Static Starlight is a grape flavor. Grape with a hint of rose. Love it.
[/quote]

Is it sweet? Static Starlight I mean?

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1325378296' post='534301']

[/quote]

Is it sweet? Static Starlight I mean?
[/quote]

Yup. By far the best grape flavor I have ever had. Delicious.

Pear
Pineapple
White Grape
Peach/Peach Iced Tea
Mimon
Lime
Passion Fruit
Cherry or Chocolate Cherry
The mixed fruits are good as well (Tropical Punch/Revenge/Summer Solstice)

Mostly its personal preference since BGB is one of my least favorite flavors we might differ, but those are my favorite fruity flavors. I wouldnt say any of the Kashmirs are fruity enough, but for some reason I would count Chocolate Cherry. I prefer straight lime to lemon lime and mimon to straight lemon.

[/quote]

This is just me but I didn't enjoy lemon lime as much as I hoped. Not a 7UP fan.

My favorite is Cactus Fruit. Not too sweet, just enough. But then again, I live in Florida and it seems many of that flavors taste vastly different down here compared to many other locations in the US. Schnozzberry was TOO much of a sweet taste to me...could only smoke it for maybe an hour. I don't think you can go too wrong with any of the popular flavors.

Passionfruit, Cactus Fruit, Melon Blend, Peach Iced Tea, White Grape... Indian Summer, Static Starlight, and Double Orange are excellent as well and actually are my favorites among these listed. I put them separate because they have a floral taste to them. It's lovely.

EDIT: Orange Soda over Double Orange for fruity. Also add It's Like That One Breakfast Cereal.

I am not a big fan of Double Orange so far. It is more of a dry orange scent as opposed to a juicy orange flavor like Orange Soda.

It kind of reminds me of the smell of those orange based cleaners or if you are making an orange drink from a powder mix and breath in some of the powder. A lot of people like it and you might too, but if you are looking for fruity flavors, I think you would prefer Orange Soda over Double Orange.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1325631463' post='534482']
I am not a big fan of Double Orange so far. It is more of a dry orange scent as opposed to a juicy orange flavor like Orange Soda.

It kind of reminds me of the smell of those orange based cleaners or if you are making an orange drink from a powder mix and breath in some of the powder. A lot of people like it and you might too, but if you are looking for fruity flavors, I think you would prefer Orange Soda over Double Orange.
[/quote]

I amend my earlier post- You're totally right, Ashley. I never smoke Orange Soda so I often forget about it. So yes- Go for Orange Soda over Double Orange for fruity. It'll be just what you're looking for in a good fruity orange flavor from Tangiers. Totally my bad. Still a favorite, though. :D

Also, I'd like to add It's Like That One Breakfast Cerel to my list as well. I believe it's already been mentioned, though.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1325644943' post='534527']
I've already bought Orange Soda, looking for another fruity flavor.
[/quote]

Derp, I see that in your original post... I'd go with ILTOBC personally. Or cactus fruit. :)

EDIT: Or passionfruit. :lol:

Or all of them!

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1325717571' post='534611']
Summer solstice.

Also known as Mizo guava + Mizo watermelon...
[/quote]

FINALLY!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so smoking this when I get home!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1325727949' post='534635']
Nak guavamelon is better. Thank God Jay came up with the idea to mix the two... We all would have missed out on something really special. :P
[/quote]

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1325644943' post='534527']
I've already bought Orange Soda, looking for another fruity flavor.
[/quote]

My point to all that was don't get double orange thinking it is twice as orangey as orange soda.