And By The Way, Hello

Judy Oma

Wandered into this section of the forum to check out the new people and realized that I had neglected to introduce myself - sorry about that! Not new to forums or hookah but new here - actually found my way here earlier today through a google search for "original AF grape". I don't know what I expected to find, but what turned up was Hassouni's post - one thing led to another and here I am.

So, I'm Judy, currently residing in Ohio, and I spend a great deal of time obsessed with hookah this time of year. Lots of interesting and informative posts on your forum. Will try not to ramble, and will try to make useful contributions :)

Thank you! Men of few words - I like that.
i participate intermittently in several forums - not just hookah - and I must say that your "serious discussion" section is substantive. Bravo good people.

[quote name='Judy Oma' timestamp='1325320544' post='534245']
Thank you! Men of few words - I like that.
i participate intermittently in several forums - not just hookah - and I must say that your "serious discussion" section is substantive. Bravo good people.
[/quote]

words are like assholes.. everyones got one, but no-one wants to hear about it.

lol welcome to HF!
already liking you're posts. Looking foreward to shootin' the shit with you around the board