FS: Egermann Czech Bohemian Vase, Km Copper Tray, Crownhookahs Glass Trumpet Hose Tip

Chreees

Float, here is the tray pic:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/KMcoppertray.jpg[/img]

Mike, still trying to find a box for you good sir. May have to go out and find one. Either way, you know I want this thing to be hella safe during transit, so it'll be worth the time it takes me to find a decent box. You are getting the original Egermann box it came in as well, which is NOT something you see everyday. :) Either way, that box has got to fit into another box... I'll try to have it out by Friday. Shoot me your address in the mean time. I think I cleared out my PMs and don't have yours anymore.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1325089363' post='533989']
Mike, still trying to find a box for you good sir. May have to go out and find one. Either way, you know I want this thing to be hella safe during transit, so it'll be worth the time it takes me to find a decent box. You are getting the original Egermann box it came in as well, which is NOT something you see everyday. :) Either way, that box has got to fit into another box... I'll try to have it out by Friday. Shoot me your address in the mean time. I think I cleared out my PMs and don't have yours anymore.
[/quote]

Yeah man don't worry about it. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Take your time. I'll shoot you a PM in a second here. :)

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1325089701' post='533992']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1325089363' post='533989']
[/quote]

Yeah man don't worry about it. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Take your time. I'll shoot you a PM in a second here. :)
[/quote]

K, thanks for your understanding.

Chris, I'll take the tray, if still available. PM me you info and total price, and I will transfer you the money via MF. Or if you want to trade for something, let me know...