Sex In A Corvette, Tobacco Flavour?

Hey guys, my friend said that she had tried a flavour a while back that was called "Sex in a Corvette". She said it was in a red tin, but doesn't remember the brand. I've search on various hookah sites, and haven't found anything. I know that there is "Sex on the Beach", which I still have yet to confirm whether or not that was it.

But im almost positive that it wasn't "Sex on the Beach", so any thoughts?

Did your friend have this flavor at a lounge? If so, it was probably what the lounge called that flavor, whether it was a mix or a flavor they just renamed. That name does sound familiar for some reason, however...

EDIT: Does anyone remember what lounge it was that we were all making fun of the weird sexual names for the flavors? I want to say I remember seeing it on that list, but I'm not sure...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1324723149' post='533726']
EDIT: Does anyone remember what lounge it was that we were all making fun of the weird sexual names for the flavors? I want to say I remember seeing it on that list, but I'm not sure...
[/quote]

I can remember this too chris but for the life of me I can't remember the stupid lounges name!

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1324738930' post='533732']
That flavor sounds cramped and uncomfortable.
[/quote]

Anyone else just imagine the gearshift going places it shouldn't? Not to mention multiple concussions.

[quote name='Pretender85' timestamp='1324745951' post='533737']
[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1324738930' post='533732']
That flavor sounds cramped and uncomfortable.
[/quote]

Anyone else just imagine the gearshift going places it shouldn't? Not to mention multiple concussions.
[/quote]

going places that it shouldn't and going places that are generally unconventional are two different things... I guess that give a whole new meaning to thinking outside of the box.

heyooooooo
  • Upvote 1

Did your friend have this flavor at a lounge? If so, it was probably what the lounge called that flavor, whether it was a mix or a flavor they just renamed. That name does sound familiar for some reason, however...

[/quote]

You right, I never thought about the fact that the lounge could have renamed it. Damn, that's going to make it ten times harder for me to figure it out. I'll see if I can email them and get them to spill the mix.

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1324753502' post='533743']
I certainly got the wrong impression about this thread from reading the title!
[/quote]

Sorry. :P

I was going to name the thread "sex in a corvette" and that's it but, figured I should clarify. As you can tell, from people's comments, it doesn't seem to matter.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324755353' post='533744']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1324753502' post='533743']
I certainly got the wrong impression about this thread from reading the title!
[/quote]

Sorry. :P

I was going to name the thread "sex in a corvette" and that's it but, figured I should clarify. As you can tell, from people's comments, it doesn't seem to matter.
[/quote]

Then I really would have thought it was spam! :lol:

When I first read the title, I was like, "Da fuck?" Then I saw it was started by you and was like, "Oh, okay, it's legit... Let's see what this is all about." Haha.

[/quote]

There is a lounge in DT San Jose. They have mixes with weird names like that. "after sex" "before sex" "4 play" shit like that.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324750780' post='533739']

[/quote]

You right, I never thought about the fact that the lounge could have renamed it. Damn, that's going to make it ten times harder for me to figure it out. I'll see if I can email them and get them to spill the mix.
[/quote]
well if you were wanted to go smoke it again and they wont tell you try to guess usuallythey will tell you and if you buy some they will let u most the time its easy money for them

[quote name='mavsfan31' timestamp='1324789934' post='533775']
[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1324788024' post='533774']
I think it's fusion
[/quote]
[url="http://www.hookahcompany.com/red_corvette_fusion_tobacco_5307_prd1.htm"]Red Corvette Fusion Tobacco[/url]

Not sure where the sex part came from through...
[/quote]

Mix a "Sex on the Beach" flavor with it, maybe.

[/quote]

Wasn't it the Oasis?

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1324897093' post='533830']

[/quote]

Wasn't it the Oasis?
[/quote]

I don't think so. Just checked both that say that and it doesn't seem to be them.

I think the one I'm thinking of got deleted because the person posted the thread between November 11th and December 1st, when the forum rolled back in time and we lost all threads/posts/PMs.

Either way, their flavor menu had these ridiculous names such as chocolate blowjob or some shit. We all made fun of it. It was a good time. :lol:

Could've sworn Sex in a Corvette was one of their flavors...