Who Has Made A Rival Old Af Grape?

[quote name='antouwan' timestamp='1325280245' post='534204']
anyone tried fumari white grape?
[/quote]

I thought it was a clean, crisp flavor but pretty pale from what I remember --- but nothing like the AF grape (pre-ketchup)
[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1325202645' post='534143']

Mizo Grape is hit or miss for me sometimes. Tangiers White Grape is bomb. Anything else I wouldn't know about because I only smoke AF, Nak and Tangiers.
[/quote]

Mizo Grape was a miss for me but only bought it once - not terrible but not special at all. I'm going to try Tang White Grape as soon as I get off my non-fruit kick - I've never heard anything bad about it really, and not expecting it to taste like my nostalgic memory of AF grape :)

• 2 weeks later...
The only times I have ever had AF grape it has tasted like Sour Soothers candy.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Djaiw.jpg[/img]

Is this what people call the "ketchup" flavor? Because I don't think that tastes like ketchup.

The very height of smoking was with the OG AF grape, I remember it being the very best I had ever tasted. :( Now it is and has been shit. Static starlight is the closest to a good grape there is IMHO. Edited by shesha1

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1325173981' post='534107']
Does Royal still make that grape? I get royal locally and today I asked for their grape tobacco because I remembered this thread and the guy handed me something called "Grape Delight". Bought it home and smelled it, it was nothing like grape! Just a cool minty flavour very very similar to afzal pan rasna if you've tried that and which I am tired of finding rebranded by various brands. Didn't even bother smoking it and threw it away.
[/quote]

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1326378917' post='535334']
Does Royal still make that grape? I get royal locally and today I asked for their grape tobacco because I remembered this thread and the guy handed me something called "Grape Delight". Bought it home and smelled it, it was nothing like grape! Just a cool minty flavour very very similar to afzal pan rasna if you've tried that and which I am tired of finding rebranded by various brands. Didn't even bother smoking it and threw it away.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Dont worry V I smoke pan too.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1325202645' post='534143']
Mizo Grape is hit or miss for me sometimes. Tangiers White Grape is bomb. Anything else I wouldn't know about because I only smoke AF, Nak and Tangiers.
[/quote]

Mmm yeah lucky #13... it reminds me of straight up concord grapes :)

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1326384797' post='535338']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't! :P Meaning I don't smoke Afzal's pan rasna (the dreadly flavour I have found a lot of times rebranded by different brands). Tastes like vicks vaporub to me, and I especially don't want to find it in a tobacco named "grape delight". <_<

I do sometimes smoke Afzal's bombay pan masala though. It's the bomb!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1326467831' post='535466']
[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1326384797' post='535338']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't! :P Meaning I don't smoke Afzal's pan rasna (the dreadly flavour I have found a lot of times rebranded by different brands). Tastes like vicks vaporub to me, and I especially don't want to find it in a tobacco named "grape delight". <_<

I do sometimes smoke Afzal's bombay pan masala though. It's the bomb!
[/quote]
I said pan not pan razna XD. Ive had faar too much pan razna in my lifetime.