Christmas Gift To Me

Hey everyone!

School is over and I'm back online. I thought I would reward myself with an order. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions.

I love my Nammor Ramses III and its cool to pull out when friends are coming over but I want something smaller for personal use.

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]My Order:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mya Bambino: sliver shaft with black glass base [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](comes with Romman mango and Al Tawareg Spearmint) [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also I've read that the tray that comes with this hookah is too small and I was wondering what would be a good replacement tray that still looks stylish?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mystique Hookah ice hose tip - is this worth buying?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shisha: [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hookafina Citrus mint [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nakhla mix ice lemon mint[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]coco nara cubes[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Star Buzz winter fresh [/font]

Thanks!

Mya Bambino is perfect if you're looking for something smaller than your Nammor hookah. In fact, any of the smaller Myas are great. Get the Bambino if it's what you like best, though. They'll all smoke the same, as I'm sure you already know.

The tray is tiny. I know that's a big reason why I said fuck it and sold the last (third one I've owned) Mya QT I had. The trays on these Myas are just so darn tiny. I believe Hookah-Shisha sells the large Mya trays, which are much better at catching coals that fall. Grab one of those with your order if this is something you're concerned about. As for stylish, only thing I know to do there is make your own tray.

Some people like the Mystique, some don't. As someone who doesn't like nor see any advantage to colder smoke, I wouldn't bother. In fact, I prefer room temperature or even slightly warm water in my vase, and nothing else. Cold smoke, (in my opinion and others) actually kills the flavor.

As for your tobacco and coal selections, it's all what appeals to you personally. If those flavors sound good to you, get them. I personally go for fruit and floral flavors, and my favorite brand is Tangiers, so that's what I buy. Coconaras are among my favorite brands of coals as well. Consider Cocomazayas as well- I prefer their cube shape, as I feel they give you better heat management due to less surface of the foil area being touched.

Overall, it all looks good. I think you'll be happy. :)

Yeah I enjoy mints and lemon like flavors and not really a fan of strong fruity flavors as you could probably guess from my order :D Does Tangiers have a good mint or lemon flavor you would recommend?

[quote name='Gleemen' timestamp='1324423345' post='533466']
Yeah I enjoy mints and lemon like flavors and not really a fan of strong fruity flavors as you could probably guess from my order :D Does Tangiers have a good mint or lemon flavor you would recommend?
[/quote]

For mint, Tangiers Cane Mint. Then there's Tangiers Mimon which is an awesome lemon-mint flavor.

I agree with Chris re: the Bambino. I used to own one and it's a great little pipe. Also agreed with both of you on the fact that the tray is really small.

Cane Mint is a great mint, but has the tendency to ghost pretty bad. I'd keep an old hose around if you have one or buy a second hose just for mint if you can spare the extra little bit o' cash.

congratz on the new hookah stuff also the bambino is awesome i have one my self :) and yes the tray is tiny as shit so is the qt it sucks so i just jacked the tray from one of my bigger myas and it works much better since we use phunnels on our hookahs but if u use the typical my or egyptian u should be fine with that small tray

Thanks for all the feed back! I revised some of my order with:

Tangiers mimon
SS chai latte
coco mazaya coals
large mya tray

I'm counting on some Christmas money so I won't order till after the 25th but I'll post how everything turned out.

Thanks again!

Do you have a Tangiers phunnel bowl? If not I would recommend picking one up to get the best smoke possible out of your Tangiers (especially if you are not purchasing lucid).

As for the hookah, I see no need for a smaller pipe personally, I smoke out of my 41 inch trimetal everyday; but that is obviously a personal choice. The Bambino, like all mya's are great, but make sure to stay away from the Econo line of mya's. They are made of a lower quality metal, and develop some very weird growths on the inside.

[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1324498137' post='533519']
Do you have a Tangiers phunnel bowl? If not I would recommend picking one up to get the best smoke possible out of your Tangiers (especially if you are not purchasing lucid).

As for the hookah, I see no need for a smaller pipe personally, I smoke out of my 41 inch trimetal everyday; but that is obviously a personal choice. The Bambino, like all mya's are great, but make sure to stay away from the Econo line of mya's. They are made of a lower quality metal, and develop some very weird growths on the inside.
[/quote]

I own a Tangiers small phunnel and I have some experience with smoking Tangiers tobacco. Your comment about not needing a smaller hookah is making me rethink my order. I my thoughts were small hookah equals less setup and take down.

I personally have a bigger KM trimetal it works great and i love it, but the cleanup afterwards and having to wash it in the tub is just to much for me. That is why i purchased a mya bambino and it works great. Clean up for the bambino is the easiest hookah cleanup ever.

But hey, im just a lazy person :D

I've had a Mya QT and I've had a taller pipe.. for smoking at home. I prefer the large KM, simply because the bathtub is 7 steps away.. no further than the sink where I'd fill up and clean the QT. If you take your hookah to friends houses for parties, kickbacks, smoke sessions etc. I definitely recommend a small travel sized pipe. And the Mya QT's and Bambinos smoke just as good as any large pipe.

also.. you can find QT's between 30 and 50 dollars.. so really, it's not unfeasable to get one along with a large pipe.. one for home, one for travel. :) that's what I did!