Ding-Dong Kim Jong Is Dead

TheScotsman

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1324349895' post='533423']
Too bad it means nothing will change.
[/quote]

I think you are right.
If anything, the replacement fruitloop is going to have zero influence with the military. Does anyone think the army is going to listen to a 22 year old 3-star general?

Worst case would be a military takeover by a bunch of half starved, mostly crazy generals with low yield nukes. Has the potential to make the mid east look like a debutant ball. Looks like Hillary has her work cut out for her.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1324347013' post='533411']
Well, one less asshole in the world.

Korean food in hell today.
[/quote] Yum Yum Dog Bulgoki

• 3 weeks later...
Three things I'd like to share that I found interesting about the man:

1. This is television for the North Koreans. Hard to believe.

[media]http://youtu.be/03QFA5ncvqo[/media]

2. Kijong-Dong, built by Jong Il in the 50s for propaganda. So strange. Read the history section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kij%C5%8Fng-dong

3. Top 10 strange facts about Jong Il:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4iC5Gtzk8&feature=related[/media]

• 2 weeks later...
He was an evil son of a bitch.
He Starved north korea. literally brain washed the masses.

I dont think enough people in the western world knows whats going on over there. North koreans cant leave the country, If you have a handicap you are 'discouraged' to go out in public. There is no economy. No markets, no stores, nothing to buy. EVERYTHING you get is provided to you by your god/leader. A canadian documentary crew were let in the country to film what north koreas all about. The brainwashed north koreans actually believe that americans eat babies and all this other crazy propoganda. They absolutly hate americans with a passion. The people are allowed to watch no tv or listen to rradio..or visit websites that are not north korean.
Its funny....North korea has like these beautiful buildings..and hotels. but absolutley no guests...... The country wants to portray a beauitful image of perfect people and a perfectly run country...but people are so hungry they resort to Cannibalism.
When north korea got eliminated from the last world cup...i think they lost 2-0...in north korea..it was reported that they won 1-0 LOL

So different than south korea..sourth korea is like las vegas !

There were a lot of reported stories of north koreans crossing the borders to northern China when they got caught by the Chinese soldiers they noticed that the north Koreans were pretty big. The soldiers were told that the Koreans resorted to cannibalism to stay alive which is pretty jacked up. So yea lefty2time its fucked up.

When you mentioned the loss in the world cup the government immediately turned off the soccer game from the station to the news or something lol.