Can't update profile

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ghostofdavid']I don't care about post count. The inability to know when someone has PM'd or responded to a post I had made outweights my pissing contest count.  But it would be nice to have both.  [/quote] Wait, why cant you tell if you have a PM?

It doesn't send me the notification. Nor does it send me notification of when someone reponds to a thread I created or posted in. I can't change my e-mail because of the broken server nor change any other feature of my account for the same reason. It sux0rs!!!!!!!!111oneoneone

I have notified the great and wise administrator. As his loyal minion, I say "Silence!". I had the same problem, with the avatars though. I also love my avatar. There are a couple of things that need fixing, we, your moderators and loyal friends are your advocates and we will continue to harass the man until he gives us what we want. Edit: I went into the admin/mod functions and it wouldn't work either. Of course all of our mod powers aren't activated or working yet, either.