A Gathering Of Tangerian Proportions

Lol, I know what guanabana is. When it first came out, someone started a rumor that it was guava/banana. Then guava and banana showed up in someones description of the flavor. I was making a joke in reference to that situation.

And to be clear, I wasn't asking about endurance but about how intense the flavor is. I have no doubts about the endurance of Tangiers.

I think old lime water is the one that I've heard of so far that I am most interested in.

I've struck out twice on Tangiers lime flavors, but lime is one of my favorite flavors. I hope this one os as delicious as I think it will be. Edited by Skoozle

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1323733237' post='532814']
I think old lime water is the one that I've heard of so far that I am most interested in.

I've struck out twice on Tangiers lime flavors, but lime is one of my favorite flavors. I hope this one os as delicious as I think it will be.
[/quote]

If you were not a fan of lime I really doubt you would like lime water

Well the two limes I have had were both second hand from the trades sections.

The first one was the first Tangiers I ever had and I never even got it acclimated. Smoked it anyway and it was terrible. My fault not the tobaccos.

The second one was lucid so no acclimation needed but, being a citrus flavor that had been opened for god knows how long, I think the flavor had faded. It smoked ok and the flavor that was there was good but just faint.

I'll get a fresh pack of the old lime water when it hits the shelves. I have to at least try it.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1323726105' post='532790']
What do last pie and pinepas taste like?
[/quote]

i had teh last pie and it was amazing, it was blackberry and apple with another flavor that made it kind of taste creamy it was great :)

I think we all tried everyones pipe, Nate and ###### both got their own bowls of summer solstice, Jess and I shared the Pinepas and it is amazing. Tastes exactly like pineapples and passion fruit. Corey and Noah's Old Lime water bowl was deliscious. Exactly like a lime snowcone or lime popsicle. And Pavo and Erica's last pie bowl was tasty. some flavors were milder then others but still were great. Sex on the Peach was also a damn good flavor, tried it at the end of the night around 4am and it still have a very strong peach taste.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1323758331' post='532873']
I think we all tried everyones pipe, Nate and ###### both got their own bowls of summer solstice, Jess and I shared the Pinepas and it is amazing. Tastes exactly like pineapples and passion fruit. Corey and Noah's Old Lime water bowl was deliscious. Exactly like a lime snowcone or lime popsicle. And Pavo and Erica's last pie bowl was tasty. some flavors were milder then others but still were great. Sex on the Peach was also a damn good flavor, tried it at the end of the night around 4am and it still have a very strong peach taste.
[/quote]

Damn you Cole, was I the only one who did not have a chance to try Sex Peach?

[quote name='nickimholte' timestamp='1323771114' post='532880']
I managed to have my bowl of sex on the peach smoke from 8pm to 530am, and it was still going. Beyond impressed
[/quote]

Sorry we did not get a chance to meet, where were you smoking?

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323771396' post='532881']
[quote name='nickimholte' timestamp='1323771114' post='532880']
I managed to have my bowl of sex on the peach smoke from 8pm to 530am, and it was still going. Beyond impressed
[/quote]

Sorry we did not get a chance to meet, where were you smoking?
[/quote]

i was on the white couch against the side wall with 2 other guys. right behind the long table and next to the black corner couch

nick was right behind you joy, and yah i saw you guys but didn't know you wer eon the forum, also the sex on the peach was on our couch the couple that got split from there group got it it was good but to much peach imo

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1323809015' post='532947']
[quote name='mavsfan31' timestamp='1323806504' post='532943']
I want to hear all about THK!!!!!
[/quote]

Lol, wut? He was there?
[/quote]

dear god i hope so

I had a great time, saw some people I met over the years, but if I could have changed one thing, it would have been great to have people wearing name tags. I got to meet a few people from HF, but it got overwhelming, meaning, it was loud, crowded and I couldn't concentrate on who was who. Next time...name tags.

[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1323827427' post='532987']
I had a great time, saw some people I met over the years, but if I could have changed one thing, it would have been great to have people wearing name tags. I got to meet a few people from HF, but it got overwhelming, meaning, it was loud, crowded and I couldn't concentrate on who was who. Next time...name tags.
[/quote]

i agree name tags would have been a better opener for meeting people and i did see you there i didn't know who you were just took a guess from the shirt who you were but john nice to meet you now :)