A Gathering Of Tangerian Proportions

I was fortunate enough to be able to leave my hermit cave for wonderful opportunity to attend the Tangiers pre-release. I have to say, I was able to go with not only some of the coolest people I have smoked with, but some of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I walked away from this night not only with some new Tangiers but some new friends as well.

It was awesome meeting you!! Glad we got to chat it up not on TC! lol We def. have to get your out of your hermit cave again and make you come smoke with us!!!
I hope you enjoy the lucid strawberry!! Gotta save us a bowl so we can try it out! :P

ass! :P
[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1323634911' post='532563']
YESSS. Definitely some awesome people! I had a great freaking time! So much epic smoke, and epic laughs. One of the best experiences I've had..ever. Awesome to meet so many cool people in one hella (lol) cool night!
[/quote]

Yes that night was epic! Best part was being around people that actully knew how to smoke hookah right and never had to bother people about coal control or tell them how to smoke! Tons of epic laughs and conversations and we had the forum crew there the hang with and tons of new faces to remember for ever

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323636274' post='532579']
Let it be known that Pavo and Erica smoked everyone under the table, over 8 hours straight and I dont think I saw them once without a hose in their mouths.
[/quote]

Most definitely.. They are freaking INSAAANE. Both of them are beastly! Everyone definitely smoked their fair share though... Hell, I know most of us smoked more hours then we slept all weekend.

Even little Coleman held his own after not smoking anything for a loong time HAHA

Let it be known that Pavo and Erica smoked everyone under the table, over 8 hours straight and I dont think I saw them once without a hose in their mouths.
[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!! We are troopers! And love us some tangys!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Tangys

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1323636431' post='532581']
[/quote]

Most definitely.. They are freaking INSAAANE. Both of them are beastly! Everyone definitely smoked their fair share though... Hell, I know most of us smoked more hours then we slept all weekend.

Even little Coleman held his own after not smoking anything for a loong time HAHA
[/quote]

Yeah, but times like these really separate the men from the boys (no offense erica)

From what I gathered Eric hopes the new line will be more resistant to humidity issues, if there are any affects on the flavor I am not sure as all the flavors we smoked I had not previously tried.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323637116' post='532587']
From what I gathered Eric hopes the new line will be more resistant to humidity issues, if there are any affects on the flavor I am not sure as all the flavors we smoked I had not previously tried.
[/quote]
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1323637213' post='532589']
So I'm guessing this means no one is allowed to discuss the new products??
[/quote]

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323636885' post='532586']
[quote name='Erica' timestamp='1323636706' post='532584']
The Last Pie
NEw Lime Water
Summer Sostice
Sex on the Peach

were the flavors we had at our table!
[/quote]

Dont forget Pinepas!

Oh, and I think it was Old Lime Water (tastes just like a lime snowcone)
[/quote]

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323636620' post='532583']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but times like these really separate the men from the boys (no offense erica)
[/quote]

hahahah none taken? I guess! lol I guess I smoke like a man! :P

[quote name='Erica' timestamp='1323637675' post='532593']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

punch like one too..

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1323637721' post='532594']
[quote name='Erica' timestamp='1323637675' post='532593']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

punch like one too..
[/quote]

This. is. true.

This was one of the finest nights I've had in a super long time. Was really cool smoking new flavors and also meeting everyone face to face and seeing more then just there head on the computer