So, I Guess I Should Probably Introduce Myself.

Teganv

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323464073' post='532394']
[quote name='herbalsmoke' timestamp='1323447295' post='532343']
Hey just here to say welcome =)
And by the way Canada is a awesome place. Born and raised here.
The taxes are hard and sure they arent alot of selection for hookah supplies and tobacco here, but if i'm able to make it work you should too. :lol:
[/quote]

Yea, let's hope so. Although if I do move there is a chance that I will be moving in with my gf, and [u][b]she hates the fact that I smoke hookah[/b][/u]...grr. -_-
[/quote]

Peeeeeer pressure. All it takes is convincing her to try it with ya once.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1323495645' post='532443']
My fiance hates hookah... :( I only smoke when she's out of the house, out of respect. And yes, she's tried it already.
[/quote]

Oh yea? That might be my situation eventually. She doesn't like me smoking it because of the health risks, not the smoke itself.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323499022' post='532446']
My fiance hates hookah... :( I only smoke when she's out of the house, out of respect. And yes, she's tried it already.
[/quote]

Oh yea? That might be my situation eventually. She doesn't like me smoking it because of the health risks, not the smoke itself.
[/quote]

Well, then she has a better chance of converting! Hookah smoke smells wonderful! Hell! I have successfully converted my younger brother, elder brother, sister in law and about 3 of my friends. They just happened to be in the room when I was smoking, some of them even lecturing me about the health effects, but sometime into my session, the room smelled so nice that they had to give in! :D

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323499022' post='532446']
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's her reason as well, she's concerned about my health. I tell her I'll quit eventually... :rolleyes:

my girlfriend didn't like it at first but when she saw i gave up smoking traditional cigarettes and other things.....
Then she was happily convinced that hookah was the best choice for me health wise, plus i dont reek like cigarettes when seeing her so all is well :D

Haha there is the benefit of not smelling bad, and I believe lower health risks, but she also doesn't like the fact that I spend a lot of money (over time) on tobacco. Which is understandable since I run a business, and that might eventually be the death of my hookah smoking. Especially as I save up money to move to Canada, or at least go visit her.