So, I Guess I Should Probably Introduce Myself.

Teganv

Some people might now me already because of a couple other posts, and getting deleted because of recent time travel events, but im back.

I guess it would be a good thing to introduce myself, since I hope to frequent the forums. So here goes:

My names Tegan, I am in fact a women contrary to what Chreees says. :P I currently live in California, but am hoping to move to Canada once I get my BA in fine arts (particularly graphic design). Im 2nd gen, American.

Im a freelance graphic designer, and I run my own custom skateboard design company. [url="http://votboards.com"]http://votboards.com[/url]

Im into skateboarding, video games, D&D (pnp and online), music, graphics, hockey (go Canucks!), and obviously hookah.

I guess that's it for now.

Happy smoking. ;) Edited by Teganv

Late but always must be said, Welcome :D
Always good to have some new people coming though here. hope you enjoy it, just a warning it can get weird sometimes [size=1](chreees and a few others are to blame hehehe kidding of course)[/size]
but other then that its a fun place, especially TC
Also dig the boards, my buddies skate and I like to long board myself. [size=1](damn cops ruining my good times XD again kidding....somewhat)[/size]

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323080275' post='531664']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323072652' post='531657']
My names Tegan, I am a [i][b]woman[/b][/i].

[b][u]Im into skateboarding, video games, D&D (pnp and online), music, graphics, hockey (go Canucks!), and obviously hookah.[/u][/b]

[/quote]

I don't believe you!!! <_<
[/quote]

Hahaha, it's true. ^_^ I guess you'll have to wait until I get a more recent photo. My best friend growing up was my brother (only sibling I have) so I just grew up as a tomboy, that's the only way I can really put reasoning behind all that^.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1323076442' post='531660']
Late but always must be said, Welcome :D
Always good to have some new people coming though here. hope you enjoy it, just a warning it can get weird sometimes [size=1](chreees and a few others are to blame hehehe kidding of course)[/size]
but other then that its a fun place, especially TC
Also dig the boards, my buddies skate and I like to long board myself. [size=1](damn cops ruining my good times XD again kidding....somewhat)[/size]
[/quote]

Thank you. ^_^ Im actually starting to design longboards too, im working on getting my first one printed and figuring out that process.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323080632' post='531665']
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323080275' post='531664']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323072652' post='531657']
My names Tegan, I am a [i][b]woman[/b][/i].

[b][u]Im into skateboarding, video games, D&D (pnp and online), music, graphics, hockey (go Canucks!), and obviously hookah.[/u][/b]

[/quote]

I don't believe you!!! <_<
[/quote]

Hahaha, it's true. ^_^ I guess you'll have to wait until I get a more recent photo. My best friend growing up was my brother (only sibling I have) so I just grew up as a tomboy, that's the only way I can really put reasoning behind all that^.
[/quote]

Hehe. Was just kidding! No need for identification, just jump in TC sometime. ;) By the way, if you don't mind, is there a reason you want to move to canada? Just asking because, it's very difficult to smoke hookah there haha, and I know one can't plan their life around only a hobby, but I am just informing you.

Btw, your skateboard designs are cool. :)

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323081631' post='531669']
Hehe. Was just kidding! No need for identification, just jump in TC sometime. ;) By the way, if you don't mind, is there a reason you want to move to canada? Just asking because, it's very difficult to smoke hookah there haha, and I know one can't plan their life around only a hobby, but I am just informing you.

[/quote]

Yea, I think I'll get on TC tomorrow, since its nearing 3AM and I have school work tomorrow. There are many reasons I want to move to Canada, and im not going to really get into all of them, but mainly the benefits of healthcare and human rights. I have family up there, I have friends and my S.O. is there and actually going to hockey games is just a bonus. How do you mean its difficult to smoke hookah in Canada?

Thanks for looking at my board designs, I appreciate it. ^_^ Edited by Teganv

I love Canada. Practically grew up in Toronto. (lived in Rochester,NY so it was close) The Trouble with smoking hookah there is the tarrif on tabacco. What you pay 12.99 here is gonna cost I think last check was 35.99 there. Oh and GO SABRES.

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1323119069' post='531769']
I love Canada. Practically grew up in Toronto. (lived in Rochester,NY so it was close) The Trouble with smoking hookah there is the tarrif on tabacco. What you pay 12.99 here is gonna cost I think last check was 35.99 there. Oh and GO SABRES.
[/quote]

Oh wow, that's a pain, darn tariffs.
Yea my family comes from Salmon Arm, BC. I can't wait to get up there sometime. Im either hoping to live close to there or somewhere in Vancouver, although my S.O., lives in Montreal, so who knows.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323082026' post='531671']
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323081631' post='531669']

[/quote]

Yea, I think I'll get on TC tomorrow, since its nearing 3AM and I have school work tomorrow. There are many reasons I want to move to Canada, and im not going to really get into all of them, but mainly the benefits of healthcare and human rights. I have family up there, I have friends and my S.O. is there and actually going to hockey games is just a bonus. [b]How do you mean its difficult to smoke hookah in Canada?[/b]

Thanks for looking at my board designs, I appreciate it. ^_^
[/quote]

The damn taxes!! In addition to that, you can't find stuff there.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323175313' post='531839']
The damn taxes!! In addition to that, you can't find stuff there.
[/quote]

Id just order stuff anyway, but yea, I don't think I could afford this as a hobby, once I moved. -_-

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1323213527' post='531930']
wait how did i miss this....a canucks fan....and a girl.... :wub: sorry mike our bromance is over...theres someone else!
[/quote]

Haha, yep, gotta love the Canucks. ^_^

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1323223636' post='531944']
Official welcome!

I still can't remember where/when I called you a guy, haha. Was it during our YouTube PM exchange?

Very cool designs, by the way!
[/quote]

It was in your travel back in time post, i believe. ^_^

Thanks. :)

My preferred method for skateboarding:
[img]http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/265/412/229/1258009841948jpg.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323286067' post='532059']
I have never been able to figure out finger boarding.
[/quote]

It seems a lot easier when you skate like I do: face first!

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1323299750' post='532134']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323286067' post='532059']
I have never been able to figure out finger boarding.
[/quote]

It seems a lot easier when you skate like I do: face first!
[/quote]

Yea...Id rather not....thanks....

:P

Hey just here to say welcome =)
And by the way Canada is a awesome place. Born and raised here.
The taxes are hard and sure they arent alot of selection for hookah supplies and tobacco here, but if i'm able to make it work you should too. :lol:

[quote name='herbalsmoke' timestamp='1323447295' post='532343']
Hey just here to say welcome =)
And by the way Canada is a awesome place. Born and raised here.
The taxes are hard and sure they arent alot of selection for hookah supplies and tobacco here, but if i'm able to make it work you should too. :lol:
[/quote]

Yea, let's hope so. Although if I do move there is a chance that I will be moving in with my gf, and she hates the fact that I smoke hookah...grr. -_-